Chapter 187 Entertainment Circle (3) (2/2)

[Laughing to death, are you here to participate in a love show to avoid suspicion?]

[I threw up laughing, why are Tian Chun and Qian Hua so funny? Aren’t they here to fall in love? Why did they suddenly start a fight, and no one would admit defeat? He looked like he had collected a lot of recipes.

He had studied other cuisines before coming here, and Fan Qing wanted to show off in front of Hao Su.

So I saw him making honey water and telling people seriously, as if he was telling people casually: "I know how to cook a lot of dishes. When it's our turn to cook dinner, just leave it to me."

In the hut, you have to prepare every meal yourself. All the participating guests knew about this link, so everyone learned more or less a few dishes before coming, which was enough to record a few episodes of the program.

Fan Qing's tone of voice was very calm, but Hao Su still heard a very faint feeling, as if she was standing on tiptoe, expecting others to praise her.

He glanced at the other party and saw Fan Qing's eyes became brighter.

Hao Su's lips curved, and he deliberately didn't say anything. He walked to the other party and took a cup.

So the expectant person added: "I've given it to others and they were all delicious."

Fan Qing specially asked his parents to eat it. They have always been very picky about eating. After my son tried it many times, he finally gave a positive evaluation objectively.

No one is a genius, but you can gradually learn to master something you don't know how to do.

Because Hao Su stood a little behind, Fan Qing raised her head when she spoke.

He looked so cute, Hao Su suddenly reached out and rubbed his head.

"Okay, then I'll be in trouble for Qingqing." This movement was a bit sudden, Fan Qing didn't react, and Hao Su leaned over slightly because of his height.

It looks like the same romantic plot as in an idol drama.

Fan Qing thought that at this time, the male protagonist in the TV series should kiss the female protagonist. Also, why is Hao Su so good-looking?

Just when he was having wild thoughts and the ends of his eyes were slightly red, Hao Su had already left.

"Let's soak some here and put the rest in the refrigerator. It'll be just right for dinner later."

As Hao Su said, the person was actually not that far away from Fan Qing, he just stood beside her. Even when placing cups, their hands can touch each other.

So the little nymphomaniac who had his head full of scenes from the idol drama was drawn back to his attention, and then he showed off his other advantages in front of Hao Su again.

As he was talking, he suddenly remembered something. Because she was so excited to see Hao Su, Fan Qing forgot the most important thing, which was whether Hao Su liked a girl or a boy?

What should Hao Su do if he likes a girl?

When Fan Qing thought of this, her whole body became entangled.

"The love is so powerful."

The honey water was already soaked, and Hao Su stirred it with a spoon. His compliment sounded so natural and so skillful. Because Fan Qing talked about some of her own advantages, he praised the other person warmly and looked at Fan Qing with that extra tender look as he said it.

His words made Fan Qing's mind go from being confused to being unable to bear the urge to drive.

"It's not that powerful."