Chapter 227 Initially (8) (1/2)

In the fairy world, although there are many gods, when they don't have titles, they all refer to them.

If Tang Yu was talking about someone else, Fan Qing would definitely ignore it, but the other person mentioned Lan Su alone.

What Fan Qing cares about is not the content of Tang Yu's words - he never believes what others say about Lan Su. Fan Qing has his own eyes. He can see and think about the people close to him. He should not abandon the near for the far, eager to trust others, and he should not be willing to trust Lan Su.

What he cared about was that Tang Yu dared to use Lan Su as a way to attack him.

Tang Yu couldn't see Fan Qing's appearance at this moment, but saw that he stopped and his tone became even worse.

"To God, you are a burden."

"shut up!"

Fan Qing turned around, her expression colder than ever, and the aura in her eyes was terrifying. It was developed through being around God and spending more than ten years living together day and night.

If Tang Yu says one more thing, he will make the other party unable to speak for the rest of his life.

However, this appearance did not frighten the other party. Tang Yu reluctantly stood up from the bed, held the table and walked to Fan Qing. When he raised his head, his eyes were as arrogant as when they first met.

"I know you are very powerful. I saw it when you dealt with that stupid tiger yesterday." Tang Yu originally thought that Fan Qing was just showing off, but the opponent's skills shown yesterday were obviously much stronger than his, and he was convinced. , "I also know what you are angry about, Fan Qing, don't think that your relationship with God is very close. I have said that you are a burden to him, and he is only with you because he sympathizes with you. .”

Fan Qing had already made a move, but Tang Yu quickly finished the rest of her words while resisting.

"To God, you are just the fruit of his unintentional creation. The reason why he keeps you by his side is just out of responsibility. When you get better, God will no longer accompany you like you do now. at your side."

"Otherwise, he wouldn't have sent you to Sumeru Valley."

Although Tang Yu said few words, the content showed that he was not talking nonsense. Even Fan Qing herself found out about his origins from Lan Su after a long time.

That day when Lansu sent Fan Qing to Xumi Valley to explain things to Liu Songyin alone, Tang Yu and another elder accompanied Fan Qing for a walk outside, but he had something to do and went to see Liu Songyin.

But he didn't expect that as soon as he walked to the edge, Tang Yu learned about the connection between Hongdou and Shen.

He didn't mean to eavesdrop on the conversation between Lord Lansu and Elder Liu, so after those words, he left quickly. If not, if he had been standing outside listening to the wall, Lansu would have caught him long ago.

Because of this, Tang Yu missed Lansu's special instructions to Elder Liu later, asking him to take good care of Fan Qing.

He just misunderstood from the relationship between the two of them and the daily indifference of the gods, and felt that Lan Su was only responsible for Fan Qing.

"I heard these with my own ears. If you don't believe me, you can go back and ask God!"

Anko's eyes became colder and colder, and her moves became more ruthless.

It wasn't until the end that Tang Yu was lying on the ground unable to even fight back, and he let him go.

"What happens between me and him is a matter between us and has nothing to do with you as an outsider."