Chapter 206 Fairy Tale World (10) (1/2)

Hao Su didn't put his hand on Fan Qing, but Little Rabbit shed tears and moved closer to her.

When the expectation turned into reality, the infinite psychological senses fell to the ground, and the physical senses began to strengthen again.

"I have no idea."

He is just a little male rabbit. Why... why does a false pregnancy happen?

The extra shame and the phenomenon of breaking the rules made him extremely ashamed, but Hao Su watched and understood, and the unconventional appearance also added another kind of excitement.

After Fan Qing turned into a small animal, even if she could turn into a human again in the middle of the night, she would always bring out some inhuman characteristics. And now, even if he is not like this, the bulging belly and swollen vagina caused by false pregnancy are enough to prove that he is not an ordinary person at this moment.

Fan Qing feels that human beings always seem to have such a bad side and like to pursue things beyond imagination.

At this moment, just Hao Su's low smile could make him unable to control himself.

"How could you not know?"

Hao Su seemed to think that Fan Qing should know his body well, so he kept asking questions without holding anyone in his arms.

"Animals change their own growth and development far more than humans do. Even if they lose a few hairs, they are aware of it."

Based on this, if Fan Qing has a false pregnancy, she should be able to know it as soon as possible.

Hao Su saw that the area where Fan Qing had been pressed was completely covered in the palm of his hand, and the smell secreted by the little rabbit was stronger. He continued to do popular science: "Logically speaking, when they are growing, love will You should be able to detect the emotions. And you can feel any subtle influence they bring."

It would be okay if these words were simply talking about plants and animals, but once they correspond to Fan Qing, they immediately become a bit astringent.

After he finished speaking, Fan Qing's breathing stopped, as if she had just come out of the steam room.

Hao Su let go, and it took Fan Qing a long time to return to his original state. However, his body was unable to coordinate, so much so that he shivered for a long time.

Before Fan Qing could react, Hao Su's hand was placed on his stomach again.

The little rabbit somehow turned into a lying side, and Hao Su could easily grasp the changes that occurred. With a gentle sniff, he could smell the scent that only belonged to him.

Fan Qing's first impression of Hao Su was that he was clear, gentle, gentle and elegant.

But at this time, the person who looked like a god didn't even say hello, but directly... and asked him in a very normal tone: "Rabbits have very strong reproductive abilities, and affection will give birth to children." A litter of little rabbits?”

Halfway through her words, Fan Qing was so tense that she couldn't let go.

The little rabbit in the pseudopregnancy seems to be more enthusiastic than usual, or in other words, his physical state is many times more sensitive than usual, so that even treating him the same as usual can immediately make him unable to calm down.

Fan Qing's mind was empty. He could only follow Hao Su's words step by step and form a rough picture.

It was clear that he would not give birth to a baby rabbit, nor could he give birth to a baby rabbit, but the assumption increased the emotional threshold to an unprecedented level.

His Highness the Prince felt that he was a big pervert, and he was so excited about the possibility of giving birth to a baby rabbit.

And he kept asking for it from Hao Su. Even if the other party stopped for a while, he still had to fight for it himself.

But Hao Su rarely followed him, but held him down again.

The merit was once again given to Fan Qing by Hao Su without any warning, as if what happened just now was preparation for this.

Little Rabbit only felt that the heat made him feel even more uncomfortable, especially Yue Xiongbu.

He wanted to... be |sucked | a | sucked.

Fan Qing cried and turned around with difficulty. Before she could say anything, she was kissed by Hao Su.

The more merit you have, the more you can do it again.

The little rabbit wanted to comfort himself, but both hands were with Hao Su and could not be free.

"It needs to be...full, full."

Hao Su and merit are both at the same time, and the quantities of both are also directly proportional.

After this period of care, Fan Qing's body is no longer as weak as it was at first. And, he can actually digest more.

Hao Su discovered that, especially at this time, Fan Qing was like a small bottomless pit.

Whatever is given to him, he can do it.

"What's full?" Hao Su sensed his limit and calmed down a little, "Is it here?"

He didn't refer to anything in particular, but he seemed to have said it, using a distressed tone. After leaving some space for merit, he continued to give it to the other party.

"Is love an illusion? It hasn't started yet."

What Hao Su said was different from what Fan Qing said, and he also deliberately changed the rules, making Fan Qing unable to take precautions.

The whole process is slow and slow, and from time to time, I will check again to see how things have changed. It is like doing an extremely rigorous scientific experiment, and every data change must be recorded in a timely manner. .

After Fan Qing finally got used to it, he changed his style again.

The little rabbit looked like it was fished out of the water. Hao Su smoothed his hair, turned his face to his, and kissed him softly.

"Love is like a small fish."

While praising him, he also wanted to make the little fish seem to draw a circle in the water.

The ripples suddenly rise, the water surface is uneven, and the reflected lake and mountain scenery turn into waves of clear waves.

Xiaoyu couldn't even breathe anymore and relied entirely on Hao Su to carry out his breathing.

Hao Su gave him a mouthful, and he took a mouthful.