Chapter 188 Entertainment Circle (4) (2/2)

[Who knows, maybe Fan Qing is that fan] This barrage was quickly viewed by everyone, and no one paid attention, including the person who posted the comment.

The live broadcast of "With You" hasn't even ended for one day, but there are already several discussions related to it on the hot search.

Among them, fans of Hao Su and Fan Qing have even established a super phrase called "Good Mood". There are also several fanart pictures and a bunch of fanfics posted in it, and the content of Chaohua is growing at a spurt-like rate.

Fan Qing's assistant had been reminded by the other party a long time ago. While browsing Super Chat conscientiously, he also saved the fan pictures and short essays in categories.

At the same time, he was thinking in his heart, with Fan Qing liking Hao Su so much, the two of them might just fake it on the show.

"It seems that I am lucky enough to meet a little fan when I come to the show."

"I'm very lucky." Although Fan Qing fought for this show, being able to be with Hao Su like this and talk to him so much is like a dream to Fan Qing .

There are some things that were difficult to say before, but as a fan, it seems easier to say them.

So Fan Qing kept up her efforts: "Teacher Hao, if there is a chance in the future, can I invite you to my home?"

"Okay." Hao Su agreed without any surprise, "We'll see what my little fans have collected then."

The words "my little fan" automatically transformed into a more intimate language in Fan Qing's ears, and he felt that his feet were a little wobbly again.

However, if Hao Su is coming, does he have to pack up the things in his room in advance?

After all, the hao content in his room was too high.

If someone who didn't know the inside story went in, they might think it was where Hao Su lived.

But at the same time, Fan Qing wanted Hao Su to know.

This mentality is the same as the contradiction he had just now. He was ashamed, but he also hoped that Hao Su would discover his shame.

Fan Qing is addicted to the feeling of being emotionally aroused by Hao Su.

But right now, these are nothing to worry about. Anyway, they still have nearly half a month.

The romance drama "With You" does not require both parties to stay in the house all day long. They can still work normally during the day.

For example, Fan Qing is going to have a concert, so he has to go to the dance studio to practice in the past few days. Hao Su, on the other hand, doesn't have much work recently. He doesn't make too many TV series or movies. He usually only makes movies if the script is good.

So after Fan Qing had laid the tablecloth, she invited Hao Su: "Teacher Hao, I'm going to the dance studio tomorrow. If you're free, do you want to come with me?"

This is a very common conversation in romance dramas. Fan Qing has watched the previous seasons, and some people in them have asked themselves this question.

However, when Fan Qing asked Hao Su, she was more expectant than that person at that time, and even her eyes were shining.

【Promise him! Promise him quickly! 】

[I have never seen a dance practice before, please Teacher Hao, please agree]

[I don’t know if it’s because of Hao Su’s last name, but when Fan Qing calls him, I always feel like he’s acting coquettishly]