Chapter 225 Initially (6) (1/2)

When the gods come to visit, all the spiritual plants in Xumi Valley will naturally come out to pay their respects, so Tang Yu's gift was seen by everyone. At the same time, the expressions of the elders standing beside them changed slightly.

If we only talk about their ages, his ritual was not wrong. But when it comes to Fan Qing's identity, his gesture was inappropriate.

It should be noted that even the elders call each other Little Immortal Lord, which means that in the eyes of other immortals, Fan Qing and Lord Lansu are of the same generation.

Since they are equal, we cannot favor one over the other. Even if Tang Yu gave the gift because Lansu God saved him, he should not treat Fan Qing like a peer.

Now that Tang Yu is acting like this in front of Lan Su, it is clear that he has not put Fan Qing where he should be.

If no one at the scene had brought it up, the matter would have passed as it was. After all, Xiao Xianjun looked too young. With Tang Yu's usual arrogance, it was not surprising that he would act like this.

It's just that Liu Songyin and other elders obviously won't stay silent. Not only for Fan Qing's sake, but even for Tang Yu's usual demands, they won't allow him to be so arrogant.

But before Liu Songyin could speak, Lansu raised his hand, preventing Tang Yu from finishing the salute.

"He is my love, and he is above you in terms of seniority."

Lan Su's calm voice pointed out Fan Qing's specialness without any politeness. He had no intention of keeping a low profile at all. The purpose of letting Fan Qing come here is to let him feel the atmosphere of the same race, learn more things, and become a more complete version of himself, rather than making the other person feel wronged.

Moreover, he recognized Fan Qing's identity ten years ago and formally introduced her in front of the immortals of Liuhe and Jiuzhou. The rules of heaven and earth have been set. Even if Fan Qing is nothing, since it is his love, it should be supported by everyone.

He is here, and Tang Yu still despises him so much. If he was not here, what would happen to Fan Qing?

Lan Su looked at Tang Yu with a very calm look, not angry but intimidated. Even if the absolute power was not revealed at all, it still made people instinctively fearful.

"Since you are saluting, you should compare it with my standards."

In front of all the spirits, Lord Lansu's words were spoken softly, but they were resounding, and at the same time they could not be refuted. Looking at Tang Yu is like looking at any flower or plant.

There was a moment of silence in the scene, which was for Lan Su to protect Fan Qing. Liu Songyin had no doubt that if Tang Yu did not comply, Lansu would take action directly.

Not only were the others surprised, but even Tang Yu didn't expect that the first person to speak would be Lord Lansu.

He raised his head and met Lan Su's gaze, only to feel an incomparable chill in the gentleness. That was not directed at him, but was brought about by the power of God himself.

Tang Yu subconsciously glanced at Fan Qing again, but the other person's eyes were not on him at all, but still looking at Lansu.

Tang Yu did not defend himself or say anything disrespectful, but followed Lan Su's request and bowed to Fan Qing again. When his eyes dropped, he happened to see Fan Qing holding the other person's hand in the sleeves of the god's hanging clothes, and slowly moving closer to the other person.

And the spirit-gathering beads hanging from the opponent's waist gave off some dazzling luster. Since it was once owned by the Lingzhi clan, Tang Yu would recognize it no matter what it became.

He could be sure that his actions just now did not embarrass Fan Qian at all.

Because the other party didn't even notice it.

"Get up." Fan Qing's voice rang in his ears. When Tang Yu raised his head again, he vaguely saw the corners of the other party's lips curved, showing that he was happy to be close to Lan Su.

His eyes darkened, but he followed the etiquette and retreated behind the elders, saying no more.

And Lan Su and Fan Qing never let go of the hands they held.

After the two parties met, Fan Qing, accompanied by Lan Su, met the Lingzhi clan one by one and got to know a few of the people she would deal with in the future. Fan Qing's teachers were all personally selected by Lansu, and he had seen all the courses he wanted to study.

The elders also prepared a separate room for Fan Qing. The decoration inside was not inferior to Fan Qing's room in Xianji Palace.

In addition, Fan Qing's house is filled with all kinds of rare treasures collected by the elders over the years, as well as delicious food, just to relieve Fan Qing's boredom.

Lan Su and Fan Qing watched these together, accompanied by Liu Songyin, Tang Yu, and another elder.

When seeing the layout here, Fan Qing was still a little uncomfortable. Although he knew that these people were his own race, he was not familiar with them. He always felt a little weird in his heart when he accepted these expensive gifts rashly.

Unlike Lan Su, Fan Qing will only feel happy no matter what the other party gives him.

Because he knows that they are the closest in the world.

Lan Su felt Fan Qing's emotions and touched his head.

"Since the elders gave it to you, just keep it." When he spoke to Fan Qing, his tone was gentle and doting that no one else could.

Little Hongdou, who told herself to be strong when she went out, couldn't help but want to act like a spoiled brat under his gentle words.

But Fan Qing still tried hard to control it. He just gently rubbed his forehead against Lan Su's shoulder.

"Would you like to go outside and have a look?" Seeing that Fan Qing has adapted well after coming here, Hao Su suggested, "I have something to tell the elder. Let other people take you around. I'll come back later, okay?" ?」

"Can't you come with me?"

"I need to explain something to the elders."

Although Fan Qing is very clingy, she is not unreasonable. Since Lan Su has said this, he will not insist on following the other party, or let the other party continue to accompany him.

Fan Qing finally let go of Yu Lansu's hand under her sleeve.

When Liu Songyin saw this, he knew that Lansu wanted to explain Fan Qing's past situation to him, so he asked another elder and Tang Yu to take Fan Qing outside temporarily, while he and Lansu came to his house.

As soon as he entered, Lansu saw the painting Liu Songyin hung on the wall. Although there was only a slight resemblance, he still recognized the person in the painting as Fan Qing.

Noticing his gaze, Liu Songyin smiled sheepishly.