Chapter 212 Fairy Tale World (16) (1/2)

Even though Fan Qing was motionless in Hao Su's arms, you could still see how excited he was at this moment. Even before it comes down, the scales on the abdomen are about to spread out again.

Mermaids also like to show their beauty under their scales to their mating partner. If there are multiple mermaids courting together, they will compare their endurance together.

In the animal world, flashy appearances are nothing compared to real abilities.

Seeing Fan Qing's eyelashes fluttering so much that they almost turned into butterflies and flew away, Hao Su lowered his head and glanced at him. The tenderness around him floated, but the words he spoke made the little mermaid want to sink to the bottom of the water.

"Even if it's possible, does Qingqing know what to do?"

The Little Mermaid has lost her memory, and the only knowledge in her mind is about mermaids.

But... that's just a mermaid and a mermaid. Fan Qing really doesn't know how a mermaid and a human should mate.

He was stunned by Hao Su's words, his mouth slightly opened, revealing the jagged teeth inside. He was so anxious that he kept pressing his tongue against his teeth, and his brows were furrowed.

The body was held by Hao Su, and the tail fin moved with the footsteps. When he was distracted, one of the pearls accidentally fell, and it was lifted up by Hao Su's power and returned to Fan Qing's palm.

Finally, when she arrived at the door of the room, the Little Mermaid pulled out a piece of information from the corner of her memory.

"I, I can become a human." The mermaid can transform into two legs. Then, he will be just like Hao Su.

Fan Qing couldn't help but feel happy at her quick wit, and even raised her head a lot. Hao Su leaned toward him, looking like he was about to kiss someone again.

The little mermaid was stared at, her cheeks were almost burning red, her eyelashes were trembling, and finally her eyes were closed.

But he didn't wait for the kiss he imagined. Hao Su looked at Fan Qing's obedient look and smiled softly.

"Didn't Qingqing just say that you want to dry my clothes?"

The voice was so close to my ears, it was just a malicious joke.

The Little Mermaid's long eyelashes flicked and her eyes opened. He looked a little disappointed before the kiss, and at the same time there was a shyness that he had misunderstood Hao Su.

But Hao Su didn't let him go easily. He leaned forward more and looked at Fan Qing's beautiful face.

"Huh? What are you doing with your eyes closed?"

The Little Mermaid was embarrassed about this matter. When Hao Su asked him specifically about it, he couldn't even hold the pearls in his hands.

There was some mist in his eyes, and he didn't dare to look at anyone. He just put his head on Hao Su's chest.

"The pearl is going to fall."

I also know that I can talk about other things.

"Just drop it, Qingqing first tell me why you closed your eyes."

Hao Su showed no concern for Pearl, but wanted to get to the bottom of it.

Fan Qing's neck is secretly covered with scales again. When he gets excited or his emotions fluctuate too much, the scales will emerge uncontrollably.

Hao Su put his hand around the person and gently stroked the other person's scales with his thumb twice.

"The scales come out so easily, and you just said you were going to turn into a human. What should you do if you suddenly change back in the middle of mating?"

He asked Fan Qing in a very calm tone, his fingertips lingering on the scales on the mermaid's waist for a while.

"Will not……"

The answering voice was as unconvincing as possible, and Fan Qing was about to drop her pearls again. Not only because the scales were touched, but also because of the content of Hao Su's words.

How intense will it be to have sex and change back to the original shape?

"If Qingqing says it won't happen, won't it?"

Fan Qing obviously couldn't convince Hao Su. When the new pearl fell, he didn't say anything. Instead, he straightened his upper body and tried hard to reach Hao Su.

"I want to kiss you. Just now, I closed my eyes just now. I thought you would kiss me."

His words were full of cuteness, and as he spoke, he changed from shy to confident.

It seemed as if Hao Su had made a serious mistake by not kissing him.

"No, your teeth will bite me."

Hao Su didn't put Fan Qing down, but just hugged her and teased her.

"I won't bite you." Fan Qing tried so hard to hold her hands together tightly, and the pearls on the top layer were covered with a shallow layer of warmth. "When you kissed me by the water, , I didn’t bite you.”

The little mermaid looked at Hao Su aggrievedly. When he was at the edge of the pool, he even shrank his tongue in his mouth and did not dare to move. But he was so tasted by Hao Su that his fish tail couldn't hold it anymore.

"What if you bite me?"

"Bite it back for you."

"Is it okay to bite anywhere?"

"You can bite anywhere."

The Little Mermaid is so simple that she sells herself completely in just a few sentences.

As Hao Su stood up straight again, the door opened, revealing large areas of blue inside.

The most eye-catching thing is the large cluster of red coral in the center, which is refracted by the water waves and turns into wavy lines.

"water--"

Fan Qing thought the water was going to overflow, so she shouted loudly and gestured towards the room. But his hands were clasped together, looking a little funny.

After the Little Mermaid finished shouting, she realized that the water did not flow out of the room, and there was still some distance between the door of the room and the water. Hao Sudu had already hugged him and stepped in, but Fan Qing still didn't feel the presence of water.