Chapter 225 Initially (6) (2/2)

"I drew this portrait based on the appearance of Xiao Xianjun's parents. It was originally meant to express my feelings, but I didn't expect it to come in handy later."

With that said, Liu Songyin told the truth about Feng Ziyu's discovery of Fan Qing.

"Although Xiao Xianjun has been found now, I am used to hanging this portrait, so I haven't taken it down."

"The shape may not be the same, but the charm is there."

In addition, Lan Su also saw Liu Songyin's love and affection for Fan Qing from this portrait.

After talking about these things, Liu Songyin asked about the serious matter.

"I dare to ask God, what kind of disease does the little fairy have? I just looked at it and it's not cured yet?"

Originally, he thought that with the care of God Lansu and the effect of Xuanhuo Jade Rock, Fan Qing's illness would be cured soon.

But he didn't expect that ten years later, the other party only looked better than before.

"Elder Liu, I found him in the Xuesui Domain."

Lansu's words allowed Liu Songyin to roughly guess some of the inside story. Next, he told Liu Songyin everything about the relationship between himself and Fan Qing.

After listening to Lansu's words, Liu Songyin's guilt was already palpable. If it wasn't for his carelessness back then, how could Fan Qing be like this?

"I don't want him to suffer any injustice in Sumeru Valley. Can Elder Liu do that?" He opened the back door for Fan Qing openly, or in other words, he supported Fan Qing openly.

In fact, there is no need to say hello to the hostel. Elder Liu has already made a decision in his heart after hearing Fan Qing's experience.

When the other party comes back to Sumeru Valley, all he needs to do is be happy.

"Don't worry, God, I will definitely take good care of the little fairy."

-

After Fan Qing separated from Lansu, she went to the symbol of the Lingzhi clan. It was a huge tree full of red fruits. When she came with Lansu, Fan Qing saw it on the top of the cloud.

When I actually stood under it, I realized that it was bigger than it looked, and people were as small as ants.

"Elder, what kind of tree is this?"

"It's a red bean tree. It was planted by the clan leader...your mother, and later transplanted to Xumi Valley. We originally thought it would die, but we didn't expect it to be very tenacious."

The red fruits above are red beans. However, these red beans will not give birth to intelligence or become human beings.

Fan Qing already knew about his life experience, but this was the first time he heard about his mother from others.

The mother who gave him life but never masked her face left behind such a visible and tangible thing. This is also a bit strange for Anko, as if he can feel the other person's presence through this tree.

Tang Yu saw him raise his head, concentrating on something. Just as he was about to speak, Lansu came over.

Lansu didn't have many things to explain to Liu Songyin.

"Leak."

As soon as Fan Qing felt Lan Su's breath, her eyes lit up, she stretched out her hand, continued to hold the person, and introduced the origin of the red bean tree to Lan Su.

"The elders said that my mother planted this with her own hands."

Lansu followed Fan Qing's gaze and looked at the red bean tree. When everything in the world is in front of him, he will naturally feel joyful, especially these plants. From this perspective, the Lingzhi clan also respects the Lord Lansu from the bottom of their hearts.

When the red bean tree sensed Lansu's presence, its huge crown slowly began to swing.

"Want to go over and touch it?"

"Yes." Fan Qing nodded and took Lansu's hand, "Leuleo come with me."

Lansu just smiled tenderly at Hongdou, who had become more and more sticky in the past two days.

"Let's go."

The red bean tree is not only tall, but also has a strong trunk. Fan Qing pressed her hand on the tree and felt its infinite vitality.

For a moment, he felt the red bean tree's emotions.

This is an ability that only Fan Qing has, and is the result of the interaction between his spiritual plant body and Lan Su's tone.

It's just that the tone hasn't been completely refined into Fan Qing's possession, and he hasn't mastered some of Hongdou's techniques too thoroughly, so it's intermittent and unclear.

However, even this was enough to surprise Fan Qing.

"Leuleo..." He turned his head and looked at Lansu with some confusion, as if he felt that the hand on the red bean tree weighed a thousand pounds.

"What do you feel about Qingqing?"

"It seems to be saying hello to me."

Fan Qing was not sure, so Lan Su covered the other person's hand with his own hand, and the pure power enveloped the entire red bean tree, conveying its emotions more clearly.

Behind him, Tang Yu quietly looked at Fan Qing's surprised profile, unable to tell what he was thinking.