Chapter 203 Fairy Tale World (7) (2/2)

Fan Qing looked very well-behaved when she was sleeping, with her ears spread out on both sides, as delicate and beautiful as a little doll.

After Fan Qing fell asleep, Hao Su pulled out all the instruction books about rabbits around him. Just like those letters at night, the words were floating at a very fast speed, and they were all read by Hao Su in an instant.

He waved his sleeves lightly, and the books returned to their original places.

During the swing, the sleeping little rabbit seemed to feel something, and his nose moved twice.

Hao Su's palm turned to have a touch of extremely gentle power, and he gently threw it on Fan Qing. The little rabbit soon fell asleep again and had a sweet dream.

Fan Qing dreamed that she was in the sky, and the colorful clouds were all sweet. He threw himself on the ground, and his whole body was stuck in the clouds, and then he got a head full of clouds.

Fan Qingzheng looked up from the clouds in confusion and heard Hao Su's voice.

The other party smiled tenderly, looked at him with indulgent doting, and asked him, "Why did you throw yourself into the clouds?"

The little rabbit screamed, and then changed from the rabbit into a human.

Fan Qing was originally lying in the clouds, but gradually grew limbs.

Before he could tell Hao Su happily, an irresistible force clamped his hands, and then made him sink deeper into the clouds.

Hao Su's voice was heard in his ears again, calling him.

"Love."

The little rabbit in the dream was called like this, and due to the influence of his constitution, he shed tears one after another. The big cloud that belonged to him eventually became fragmented.

Colorful colors scattered all over the place.

The little rabbit subconsciously wanted to put the colors back together, but before he could take action, Hao Su caught him again.

Probably because he thought he was going to escape, so he was shackled even more.

The little rabbit kicked his legs, kicking himself up.

Then Fan Qing discovered that she was in Hao Su's pocket again. And the other party also carefully changed all the toys in his pockets into toys that the little rabbit liked.

There is also a carrot specially given to him to grind his teeth. It is brightly colored and smells delicious.

Fan Qing was confused when she just woke up. Because the thing was right next to her, she subconsciously picked it up with her paws and nibbled it twice slowly.

After getting some saliva on it, he gradually came to his senses.

The little rabbit took out Hao Su's head from Hao Su's collar and looked outside. He woke up a little late today. Hao Su had already come back from outside, but it was not dark yet and there was still a while before the sun set.

Fan Qing pushed her head against Hao Su's chin, and groaned again.

Hao Su!

As soon as Hao Su looked at him, he knew that the little rabbit was full of sleep.

"Would you like to come out and play for a while?"

It just so happened that the place where Hao Su stopped was where Fan Qing's two new friends, Ladybug and Peacock, were.