Chapter 211 Fairy Tale World (15) (1/2)

"Hao Su?" The Little Mermaid cared more about Hao Su's name than her own name. He chanted after Hao Su twice like a parrot, while his tail fin continued to splash water on the bottom of the water.

"I understand, your name is Hao Su, and my name is Fan Qing, right?"

"You're right, Qingqing is so smart."

"Can you touch my scales now?"

Fan Qing looked at Hao Su longingly. If he wasn't afraid of being too abrupt, what he wanted to say most now was, can I have sex with you underwater?

Fan Qing felt very excited just thinking about having sex with such a beautiful human being. He wanted to flick his tail again and use the resistance of the water to do something.

There are more and more scales on both sides of the Little Mermaid's cheeks. Not only does this not make him ugly, but it makes him more mysterious and beautiful.

After saying this, he couldn't wait to raise his tail from the bottom of the water.

He also called Hao Su in a humming voice: "Touch."

"Where do you want to touch?"

"Touch them all."

The little mermaid pushed her tail further toward Hao Su. She felt that the scales on her abdomen were difficult to touch, and she even thought about turning over in the water.

As soon as Fan Qing made a move, Hao Su had already taken him out of the pool. He didn't seem to use much strength, but he easily fixed the mermaid in his arms.

The huge tail was suspended and swaying in the air. When she felt the temperature was completely different from that of the pool, the scales on Fan Qing's abdomen spread even more enthusiastically.

Mermaids do not need to stay in the water all the time. They can come ashore after replenishing their water.

Also, their tails can transform into human-like legs.

Hao Su did not carry Fan Qing ashore, but just let her sit on him. The golden-pink fish tail also hangs down into the pool from time to time, sweeping away ripples.

Before fulfilling Fan Qing's wish, Hao Su saw silk-like milky-white objects gradually floating up near the pool.

He can see it, and of course Fan Qing can see it too. Just as he was about to use the fish tail to shake off those things, Hao Su's hand had already touched his scales.

The scales of a mermaid are oval and beautifully arranged. Hao Su first touched the scales on Fan Qing's arm. They suddenly seemed to have vitality and were about to shrink firmly.

But before the scales could be closed, Hao Su's hand had already left.

Fan Qing wanted to cry or not. For a moment, she didn't know whether to look at the things in the pool or Hao Su.

It was Hao Su who made the choice for him. He lifted the mermaid's chin with his slender fingers, making the other person only see him.

"look at me."

When gentle people give orders, the temptation they bring is the most difficult to resist.

Fan Qing just looked at Hao Su without thinking. He saw a pair of eyes that were supposed to be romantic, full of tenderness. Before he could speak, his tail fin suddenly curled up at the bottom of the water.

Bang, bang.

One after another, purple-pink pearls fell from Fan Qing's chin and sprinkled on the hems of their clothes.

Neither Hao Su nor Fan Qing paid attention at the moment.

So when Fan Qing couldn't help but want to sit up straighter, those pearls rolled down to the shore, making a crisp sound as they bounced on the stone slab. Some of them rolled directly to the bottom of the water, were caught by the shells inside, and were swallowed in one gulp.

"Why are the scales so hot?"

The mermaid's body temperature is related to the surrounding environment. Now that Fan Qing is in Hao Su's arms, her body temperature will naturally rise due to her influence. The scales are just connected and emit warmth.

"No, it's not hot."

The little mermaid's words became even more incoherent. It was he who wanted Hao Su to touch her scales. Hao Su's hand only touched his tail twice, and he felt a strong feeling of dizziness.

In this case, Fan Qing even started to talk nonsense.

"Hao Su, do you like scales? I, I can give them to you."

The mermaid's scales are connected to his flesh and blood, and if they are pulled out, the other person will be injured.

Hao Su lowered his eyes and looked at the mermaid whose eyes were red from crying. The hand that had been lingering on the tail was placed on the mermaid's finer scales.

He saw Fan Qing's eyes turn dark blue again, looking like a ferocious beast under the sea. If he doesn't speak, the little fool will really pull out his own scales later.

"You can give me something, but you can't do it at the expense of hurting yourself. The scales look best when they grow on you."