20. Well being

you want what?"
"A Hug"

.................

"Kikky"
"........."
"Icey'
".........."
"Baby"
".........."
"Jagiya"
"Get lost"
.

.
"Talk to me"

"I don't want to"

"Waeeeeee?"

"I'm busy"

"Why don't we try for another bab-"
*Flying comb recieved*

"We already have three, if you are not still satisfied with them, go and have one by yourself."

"Where are you going this early?"

"Park Residency"

"Alone?"

"No... Jungkook and Mingyu is waiting for me"

"Should I also come?"

"You have parents meeting to attend honey"

"I'll send Jungkook, we can go-"
*Glare*

"Joking I'm joking"

"You better mean it"

.......................

"I don't want it Jimin" you said pushing the mushroom soup he made for you.

Yes you are with Park peoples (amusement park 😂?) Just yesterday you got discharged from hospital. There you met Mingyu, he was crying while hugging you tightly, (a Big man tho😩) he was complimenting you like he used to do, a bestfriend and brother figure of yours. (Y/n is always lucky ik ik)

Moving with maternals was your dream in childhood, but nothing is same here, you always wanted to be with your maternal uncle and aunt, unfortunately they are not here so the excitement you used to have is no more.

Jimin is a superprotective cousin, he never fails to make you laugh, he is cute. Well if you think he is short then no..... He is taller than you by two Inches, but still if you think he is....(that's Jeon Jungkook's fault) he is not, he is just surrounded by Eiffel towers .
Jiminieeee is the cutest boyyyyyyyy ever.

........... Back to the haha ..........

"I made this for the first time, you have to taste it" he said showing his pouty face.
"......ok" you said and gestured him to feed you. (This girl can pull every cuties out🙂)

"Y/nieeeeeeeeeee"

And here you go with your nany (🤣🤣🤣🤣) Ms. Miller. The woman who took care of Jimin and Na-yoon. Being a single mother, She lives here with her 14yo daughter 'Elina Miller'. .

She treats you like a 4yo babygirl like Nancy, who is her favourite kiddo since yesterday after Hae-ni and Nancy moved with you.

"Y/nieee are you feeling well now?"
"Yes Aunty."
"Chimchim didn't let me make a breakfast for you"
"Well, I know how to cook so I just wanted to show my cooking skills to my sistah" Jimin said proudly.
....................

"And it's done" Taehyung said turning onn the lights.