27. For Us (Mingyu•Ji-Aen)

"What's wrong,Why did you call me?"

Ji-Aen entered Mingyu's flat to see him icing a cake in his kitchen.

"Can you wait in my room? I'll get the cake done and come" Ji-Aen sighs and shakes her head in disbelief "Sometime you do forget my profession and how busy I am." Mingyu looks at her smiling, "I know you took a leave"
Ji-Aen just huffs and goes in his room.

"Come in" she says as he knocks the door. Mingyu comes in pushing the trolley full of dishes,Cake made by him and A bottle of her favourite wine with two glasses. She said nothing and watches him fixing the trolley near the edge of the bed where she is sitting with her legs hanging down. He takes sit beside her and lights up the matches to light the candles sticked on the cake.

"Happy birthday my love" her eyes glistens with tears of happiness and she gives him a warm full smile. "Make a wish and blow the candles" she faces the cake, and joins her hands in praying position and closes her eyes, he takes the chance and ties a silver love knot necklace around her neck while she is praying. She opens her eyes slowly to see the pendant glistening in the light of the Candles. "Blow the candles" she blows it and he passes the knife to her to cut the cake. She holds his hand with the knife still in his fist and cuts the cake, picking it up, she feeds him first while he did the same. she taps the remaining cream on his cheeks with the tip of his finger and laughs, he holds her close to him and squeezes his cheeks with her, sharing the same amount of creme.

"Thankyou" she says playing with the buttons of his shirt. "For what?" She looks up in his eyes, smiling "For all these things, for loving me, for your times and for not giving up on us, for holding onto me this long" he attaches his forehead with her's.

"I will never give up on us, I want to hold onto you for ever till the death makes us apart. You should not thank me, it's me who should thank you for staying by my side for more than ten years and supporting me always" Ji-Aen circles her arms around his neck."About the words I said that day, I didn't mean to hurt you, I just-" he cuts her off "I know, you wanted me to visit my parents and restart a new life with them. I know you want a secure future with me, and I am willing to give you that life." ....

"It's not about me Gyu, I don't know about what your father's but as a child without a mother figure, I know the Value of it, even if the world leaves a person, A mother would never do that, once a Mother is always a Mother. Your mother is always waiting for you, meet her for once, embrace her, you are her child don't run from her please. About me, I don't want a palace to live, as longer as you are with me. We can lead a normal life like others, even if you fail in your projects, I will still love you and stay with you, I'll be your support system , help you to grow again, will do anything for you, for us but blessings matters to. I want your family to know me as your well wisher and not a strange thief stealing their child from them, you get to live this life for once, so why not cherish it, why not embrace whatever the life gives us? You understand what I'm saying right?" Mingyu nods and holds her more tightly in his arms.

"I will talk to them, for you"

"For us"

.......................

Hey my cauliflowers......
It was about Our Second leads after a long part of Jk-Y/n.
Hope you liked it

To be continued.
Seeyaa~~🥦

WWH🐹

(Cutie patootie)

(Cutie patootie)