Amara / Vata

It's dark and quiet. My eyes adjust, and I can see a large body beside me.

Trying to move, I feel a slight ache in my stomach area.

A soft groan escapes me as I sit up. My protector immediately rises and goes to his knees in front of me. Extracting a knife, or what looks to be a knife, he gently pokes me in the stomach.

The ache is instantly gone, and he's on his feet, immediately pulling me to mine.

He puts on his mask and lifts me into his arms. "Wait... where are we going? Where are the others?"

I feel good. Really good, all of a sudden and sleepy.

I wasn't expecting an answer and didn't get one either. Instead, my arms went around his neck, as I laid my head on his shoulder. The steady rocking of being carried lulls me back to sleep.

It's morning or evening. It's light outside, and the smell of something roasting induces a small growl from my stomach.

He's left another wine sack, and I take a few sips of it. The fiery liquid burning on the way down, I take another sip before reclosing it.

This part of the planet looks like a rainforest, and the sound of water has me venturing to a beautiful waterfall.

There's no pain as I undress, lightly fingering my stomach. There's no scar.

Wading into the water, It's wonderfully warm and calming. And I let the stress of reality, of not ever seeing home again, leave me.

My protector is what I've named him. He's strong and fearless. I loved the way that he lifted me effortlessly into his arms. His silent appraisal of me as I inspected his body made my knees weak and my heart flutter.

I wonder what's hiding beneath that loin cloth.

Seeking privacy behind the small waterfall, I need a release. My thumb gently teasing my nipple, I lower my other hand into the water.

Gently teasing my sensitive bud my thoughts stray between him and Dominic.

"Fuck!" I state. This isn't going to be enough. I need more.

Completely submerging my body, I resurface with him, materializing in front of me.

"Shit!

Fear gripping my soul, my adrenaline's off the charts! And after taking a few deep breaths, I laugh it off.

He's standing before me, godly in appearance, the water dripping from his beautiful body.

The back of my hand touches his mask. He removes it, and it's tossed aside.

I wait as he discards his other weaponry before gently touching his body.

I love the way that his skin feels, a thicker texture than ours. His massive hands circle my waist. I love his strength.

I want to kiss him but don't know how or if they kiss.

He's dominant and masculine, which turns me on.

But I want to be in control. Backing away from him, he follows me.

His light growl sends an electric shock through my core. And the need to be filled is overwhelming.

My back against the rock, I feel small with him so near. Unable to contain myself, my hand drifts towards the small cloth covering, and I'm afraid.

The massive bulge that greets my probing fingers excites and alarms me.

It won't fit. He stops my attempt to go underwater. I need to see this. This can't be real.

Lifted up against the rock like a rag doll, my legs go around his waist.

His sex pressing against mine, I grind on him in anticipation.

"Mmm..." I murmur, my pace increasing.

VATA

She's small, so I have to be careful with her. Entering her opening slowly, she inhales softly.

Allowing her body to adjust to mine, she resumes her slow teasing. Her canal's close fitting, threatening to force me to release my seed with every pull of her hips.

Her arms around my neck, I gently try to coax her womb into fully accepting my organ.

A low whimper signals her discomfort, and I immediately halt my venture.

I let her lead, letting her take as much as she can tolerate, before lifting her slowly back up my length. Her face is buried in my neck, and her sounds of pleasure are muffled.

Every tremble, every quake of her center, sends me closer to my goal. Her pace increases, and I take over. Swiftly lifting and plunging her back down.

"Wait..."

Cupping her bottom tightly, I feel the familiar stirrings of euphoric liberation.

"Stop!"

Her command confuses me, and I do as requested. Have I hurt her?

AMARA

Thick and unbelievably perfect, every movement sends a jolt of pleasure through my body. The soul-taking, electric shocks emanating from my core is bliss. But I'm being drained of energy.

Forcing him to stop, his concerned expression warms my heart.

"What are you doing to me?" I asked. I'm out of breath, and I wasn't doing much work.

I stop him from trying to remove me from my impaled position on his pole. "No!" I state, clinging to him, my arms locking around his neck.

"You were taking my energy. I was being weakened." I try to explain.

He understands us, but I don't know to what extent.

His fingers make a circle, starting from me to him and ending back at me.

"Take and give back?"

His small nod in the affirmative, I somewhat understand.

Kundalini's and chakra's aren't new to me...