Prologue

(Thinking)
"Talking"
{Radio/Coms}

141 Base.

Miho:
"(Sigh), seriously Oi Mac millan what do you mean!?, this is my Goodbye Present?!?!"

Mac millan:
"Hahaha don't be like that, this is your last paperwork here so yeah this is my farewell present"

Mihos:
"Bloody hell!, UHHHH I HATE THIS DAMN PAPER WORK I WANT TO FCKNG BURN THEM!"

Mac millan:
"oi Oi OII DON'T!"

Mac millan tried to stop her from throwing the paperwork's to the Fireplace.

Miho:
"Im gonna burn them all ya bloody wanker!"

Mac millan:
"Stop!"

The Director tried to stop his Major.

Well she was gonna return to her world so yeah.

Miho was the daughter of shiho Nishizumi.

Things happened and she was transported here.

Let's have some explanation laid down.

The 62nd Senshado Tournament.

It was supposed to be the 10 consecutive Win.

Things were going smoth until a certain incident happened.

One of her platoon fell to the river bank.

Seeing this she decided to abandon her Tank which is the flag tank.

As a result they lost the supposed 10th Win of Kuromorimine.

Everyone except her sister and those she saved including her friends condemned and blamed her.

Her mother was also not happy and as a result she had to leave her school and transfer to Oarai.

She wanted to escape her past, Family and tankery.

Sadly for her fate wasn't on her side.

The school she entered which shouldn't have a Tankery team has started to make it's Tankery once again.

And the council desperate for someone with experience Forced her to join.

Of course she declined but they used her friends to force her.

As a result she didn't have a choice.

She joined the team for her friends so they wouldn't get expelled.

Then it happened.

Flashback

3 months after joining.

They were gonna have a Mock battle with Gloriana, since Oarai has been smooth sailing in the tournament they thought of giving them a gift in a form of experience.

They decided to take the Oarai school to do it since they have already did in the Glorianas home course.

Miho:
"You guys we need to stablish more hold on the command, i know none of you are familiar with it and it's strict but when i say it's an order you guys need to follow understand?"