Chapter 11

(Thinking)
"Talking"
{Radio/Coms}

2 Days have passed since she instructed the other schools.

Miho:
"Maho how have you been doing as a soldier?"

Maho:
"Hmm, it's been alright i guess"

Shiho:
"Did something happen?"

Maho:
"We'll lately I've been thinking how being a soldier can make you have a different view of things"

Shiho was a bit surprised, actually she had also been seeing the changes in herself.

Whenever she meet's a high Rank officer or official she would unconsciously salute.

The others from the shenshado department have been shocked by such sudden change except for those who knew she was now an official associate of 141.

She also tends to take action when she feels something wrong.

For example she neutralized a thief before he could get away after stealing a purse.

Not to Mention her routine is so disciplined one might think she is a Robot.

The way she walked, Train, Talk everything about her is different.

Shiho:
(So she is also having these changes, well it's to be expected)
"So what notable changes have happened to you Maho?"

Maho:
"Well one time I met a Vet and had some talks and told me his stories, I kinda see things his Way, I don't know if that is a change but my thinking and view point has changed compared to back then"

Miho:
"Heh, i see"

Shiho:
"You know what she meant Miho?"

Miho:
"Well she basically understands how it is to be a soldier. People nowadays don't understand the hardships and don't respect them, but Miho who in the past doesn't think much about the military now sympathizes with them"

Shiho:
"I see"

Miho:
"Everything is Normal change don't worry about it"

The two nods.

Maho:
"Do you have any plans today?"

Miho:
"Nah mate, if anything it's kind of boring"

Shiho:
"Well want to go out?, it's been a while since we went out as a family"

Maho:
"I agree"

Miho:
"That sounds good"

Shiho:
"How about you invite George?, he is part of this family now"

Miho:
"Okay, I'll call him now"

Miho took out her phone and called for George.

George:
{Miho did you need anything?}

Miho:
{Ne, Mother and sister want to go out as a family do you want to join us?, your part of the family now}

George:
{Will that be alright?, I mean I don't want to ruin your Family outing}

Miho:
{Don't worry about it, we are just gonna go around places and have dinner outside, plus Mom and Miho already see you as part of the Family}

George:
{....}

Miho was worried by his silence.

Miho:
{George?, is something wrong?}

Shiho and maho were also worried from his sudden silence.