Chapter 3

(Thinking)
"Talking"
{Radio/Coms}

3 days have passed and Miho is having breakfast with her Mother and Sister.

George went to the base today since they will have a presentation with high ranking officials of JSDF and other Military personnel including shenshado personel.

Meaning Shiho will also attend.

Currently she is having breakfast with her daughters but.

Their pods were hanging on their necks since miho gave it to them so they could use it easier.

Shiho and Maho are silently eating with a very pissed miho.

Well they teased her and... Kind of pissed her off after they said something.

A few minutes earlier

Shiho:
"So he went to prepare?"

Miho:
"He is my 2nd lieutenant so he needs to present there with, ghost"

Maho:
"I see, do you miss him already?"
'smirk'

Miho:
"Heh that wouldn't work on me Maho, i ain't some girl you know, maybe i could blush but I'm not shy"

Shiho:
"But aren't you worried, Miho he is handsome after all"

Mihos eyebrows twitched.

Maho was surprised by her Mothers words since they knew she wasn't fond of such talks.

But seeing her sister react she couldn't help it, shiho signaled her to help her both have grins.

Maho:
"Mothers right after all, he is goodlooking and a soldier that he is also very reliable and husband Material"

Miho tried to calm herself.

Miho:
"He is loyal to me and he wouldn't do such a thing"

Maho:
"Really?, what if he does miho you know there are many beautiful girls out there, they might seduce him and who knows"

Miho was getting irritated at such thoughts.

Miho:
"We have been through a lot and fought many battles so he wouldn't-"

Shiho:
"But what if he does there are many married couples out there who separated because their partner cheated what would you do my dear daughter~"

The two were having fun so much they didn't notice the tears flowing from her eyes.

Miho:
"He wouldn't do that..sob..sob.."

Shiho and maho froze.

They turned to see her crying.

The two were shocked and surprised, they didn't think she would actually cry.

Miho:
"He promised me...sob....he w-would never do such a thing...ouu..sob.."

Shiho panicked and tried to calm her down maho also tried to say they were joking but miho was already sobbing.

Maho:
"M-miho we were just joking"