Chapter 8

(Thinking)
"Talking"
{Radio/Coms}

Only 1 more week before the break ends.

Maho:
"So many things happened"

Darjeeling:
"Yes indeed"

Kay:
"Yeah you're right"

Miho:
"Anyways lads your Rooms here have been settled now you can stay here any time you want as long as you have no schools and such"

Erika:
"Much appreciated"

Shiho:
"Hey miho how will you deal with Oarai's problem?"

Miho:
"Ohh you don't have to worry about that"
'smirk'

Ghost:
"Indeed shiho sama, we have taken initiative and used our connections and pressured this guy named renta, he shouldn't be doing any bullshit from now on"

Shiho and chiyo couldn't hide their grins.

They wanted to laugh since they were also annoyed by renta.

Miho:
"So Darjeeling you had something to tell us?"

Darjeeling:
"Yes, it's about the Tea party or gathering i have arranged"

Erika:
"Ohoh so it's that ey"

Maho:
"So it's about time they meet Miho huh"

Chiyo:
"Indeed, by the way can my alice also attend?"

Darjeeling:
"Of course chiyo sama if anything i was actually planning to ask you since i know she would need permission"

Chiyo:
"I see, I'm happy she's having more friends since she couldn't really get some in the university"

Miho:
"(Chuckle) it's true she is lonely there huh"

Chiyo:
"Ne Miho i know you don't need school but what do you say attending my university as well?"

Shiho:
"Chiyokitchi!"

Chiyo:
"Look forget about our rivalry shiporin it's all useless now plus it's not like I'm using your daughters against you, they are on your side I'm just thinking that alice might be happy to have some friends be with her you know"

Chiyo genuinely thought about alice.

Shiho seeing this couldn't say anything.

She could only sigh frustrated.

Miho:
"Well I guess there's no problem with that"

Chiyo:
"Right?, if you want i can get your old friends to my university of course they need to pass the bare minimum"

Miho:
"Nah, they can choose their own paths chiyo sama, I'm not part of Oarai anymore"

Chiyo:
"I see"

Alice:
"So when is the gathering Darjeeling?"

Darjeeling:
"It'll be in 6 days"

Shiho:
"Hmm Miho just promise me you'll try to endure whatever they say okay?, don't let your emotions get the better of you"