Chapter 7

(Thinking)
"Talking"
{Radio/Coms}

Another week has passed and they have just been training and improving since they didn't have any missions.

Maho and her team had a rescue operation when a bank was robbed.

Akashi on the other hand had an escort mission.

But today they are just having some training.

141 Base
8:00 AM

Shiho and Chiyo are in the shooting Range.

Shiho:
"So Chiyo"

Chiyo:
"Hmm? What is it?"

Shiho:
"Ive thought about you and Alice, isn't it about time to tell her? I mean she deserves to know and i just don't want to happen to you two what happened to me and my daughters"

Chiyo was deep in thought.

What she said is True, alice needs to know.

Chiyo:
"(Sigh) your right I'll talk with her later"

Shiho:
"You should, don't worry i know she'll understand"

Chiyo smiled.

Chiyo:
"Yeah"

The two of them are reloading their pistol mags.

They were just having fun.

141 had many bullets and still stocking up so they don't really mind.

Maho:
"Mom chiyo sama good morning"

Shiho:
"Good morning maho"

Chiyo:
"Good morning as maho"

Maho:
"You two Practicing?"

Shiho:
"Yeah i kinda want to get my shot's precision to be more controled"

Chiyo:
"(Giggle) I'm practicing my fast clearing since I'm not as perceptive like you Nishizumis"

Maho:
"(Chuckle) ghost and the otherd did say that our ability to perceive is a very good ability"

Nishizumi:
"(Chuckle) of course it is we trained hard to enhance this senses that we inherited"

Maho sat besides shiho.

Maho:
"Im still surprised you two including kikuyo decide to officially join as an active 141 although your status is still affiliate you two can join missions at will"

Shiho:
"On my part i want to see more of what miho experienced, I can't let her be hurt any further, even if it's dangerous i have a duty as her mother"

Chiyo:
"For me I'm doing it so i could keep an eye on this mother of yours so she wouldn't get herself killed"

Maho:
"(Chuckle) alice would get worried you know"

Chiyo:
"I've talked it out with her"

Maho:
"Well when is your missions?"

Shiho:
"Miho already got us one in 2 days me and chiyo will be going for an escort mission, VIP escort it's the CEO of the biggest company in German, he will be visiting here in japan"

Maho:
"Eh? By any chance is it Bernhardt Mclisk?"

Shiho:
"Yeah that one"

Maho:
"Im a big fan of his!, he is also a Novel Writer his stories were so cool ranging from actions, war and romance"