Chapter 6

(Thinking)
"Talking"
{Radio/Coms}

Maho, Erika, Darjeeling and Kay aced their training.

The training is composed of strategic planning and tactics.

Maho was able to easily adapt to using tactics although she is more in the Long term strategies.

Shiho had no problem with that, she did think that it was about time kuromorimine would grow and use tactics and other things.

That wasn't all, Erika was also learning since there were tanks in the base, she was able to make her own Shenshado style.

Her style was similar to the Nishizumi style but she had more versatile tactics and strategies.

Erika would grasp her surroundings and move accordingly.

She would force the enemy to move the way she wanted using firepower and heavy armor tanks while making a different plan to corner them.

As such she would lure them and eliminate them.

Her style uses multiple plans and strategies something she learned from Mihos style and tried to incorporate into her own.

It was not easy, if anything Maho thought it would be difficult since she wasn't the type to remember things with complete information like miho.

But Erika has worked under Maho and Miho before, she had the talent to lead and make strategies while also working under miho she was able to adapt to her tactics and had her habit of trying to get all information in the field.

As such a new terrifying style and commander has been born.

Shiho was pleased with this her kuromorimine is in good hands.

Erika and Darjeeling was no different.

Their commanding has improved and now see a wider range of tactics and strategies.

They have a better and way more understanding in the battle field.

With their mock battles with Miho in the 141 base they have learned a lot.

But they weren't the only ones.

Alice was also present.

Erika's style was a branch of the Nishizumi style.

But Alice style became a mainstream of the Shimada style.

While it had no significant difference from chiyos style her strategies have reformed to suit her better as such part of the main style.

The funny thing was how the 4 of them would train in the physical course and absolutely leaving the recruits behind.

Actually alice became a mascot for the recruits since they see her like a idol.

With her small structure and cute face she was seen as an objective to be protected.

Chiyo was uncomfortable with it but saw no harm.

The 4 KMM commanders also learned a lot each one of them are at least as good as Overall commnders.

Koume as a vice commander was pushing herself to her utmost limit's.

Meaning each of them can command autonomously without following orders.

This made Darjeeling and kay sweat dropped, kay whined how unfair it was but all she got from miho was.

"Nothings fair in this world"

While Erika, Maho and shiho had smug looks as they know they will win the tournament this year.