Chapter 9

(Thinking)
"Talking"
{Radio/Coms}

The Next day.

Miho:
"So Maho what time will we go?"

Maho:
"About 4:00 PM"

Miho:
"I see, so you got anything to do today?"

Maho:
"Well wanna help at Kuromorimine?"

Miho:
"Sure i wouldn't mind we've got no practice to day"

Shiho:
"By the way miho when will you start with Glorianas and Saunders?"

Miho:
"Well i was supposed to start today but we skipped that because of the meet up later, tomorrow I'll go to Glorianas"

Shiho:
"Don't work them to death okay? (Giggle)"

Miho:
"That depends mother"
'smirk'

Maho:
"I pray they survive"

Shiho:
"I'm not convinced from your grin maho"

Maho:
"Aren't you also grinning mother? Well i can understand since others will feel our pain, although it's not to the extent of our training camp, but it's still Hellish"

Miho:
"Hmp, it's because of my training that you are so strong Now"

George:
"Well that same training had them near death"

Miho couldn't say anything about that.

Miho:
"By the way kikuyo you will be training Akemi from now on right?"

Kikuyo:
"Yes Miho sama"

Miho:
"We'll I have asked Ghost to bring some of my dogs here, they have all been trained and went to the battlefield with me"

Hearing this surprised them, they had seen her dogs and they are very friendly but after seeing them in action they were shocked by how strong they were.

She had a German shepherd, Siberian Husky and Golden retriever.

They were combat and retrieve dogs, they could smell mines, drugs, guns and retrieve them including people.

They are strong enough to kill an adult man and their skills to bite the enemies throats is no joke.

One Time Vicek told them of the story how Miho got shot and almost DIED in Russia, but her Husky alexa saved her.

She Killed the pursuers and Carried Miho on her back to the 141 Camp.

Shiho and Maho were shocked and very thankful to the dog.

Hearing that her 3 Veteran Combat will be staying at their home is very welcoming, this means they will be safe plus.

It turned out akemi was fond of them, vice versa.

Miho:
"So i would like to ask you to also give them training, their diet is the same as Akemi's new diet, the base shall provide the food"

Akemi had a new diet and her food is maintained.

Miho:
"You may walk them even without a leash but put a leash on so people wouldn't panic, they are harmless unless there is a threat well you already know this"

Kikuyo:
"Hai miho sama, i would be happy to take care of them they are dogs who went through war and deserve to be loved"

They might be dogs but their loyalty to Miho is so great they would catch a bullet for her and her family.