Chapter 2

(Thinking)
"Talking"
{Radio/Coms}

Miho wakes up and beside her is George.

She looked around the familiar room.

Miho:
"Oh right we returned to my world"

George also woke up.

George:
"That was a nice sleep"

Miho:
"Yeah"

Currently it's 4:30 AM.

They both stretched and did some push-ups.

5 sets of 100 reaps.

After that the two wore jogging pants shoes and hoodie.

And went to jogging.

Miho:
"Let's go"

George:
"Alright"

The two went and jogged around kumamoto City.

George:
"So how did the talks went yesterday?"

Miho:
"It was Nice, im still shocked by Mother yesterday"

George:
"What did you expect? She suddenly saw her daughter who was supposed to be dead right in front of her alive and healthy"

Miho:
"It's just, she was a good Mother when we were younger but after some time she turned cold without reason and at the same time our Father also dissapeared"

George was surprised to hear this.

George:
"I've thought about that as well last night"

Miho:
"I sometimes thought maybe father.... No he isn't that kind of man, it might have been a good reason why she turned cold but i doubt it, he was a good father to us"

George:
"......."
(Maybe he... I can't just say it out to her, whatever happened to him may have a reason, whatever it is only her mother knows, and i will be besides her to help her if she ever needs me i vowed that to her mother and sister)

Miho:
"(Sigh) I'll know more later but for now i wish to talk with ami about the task force"

George:
"Heh she was drunk last night so was your mother and miss Shimada"

Miho:
"I didn't expect them to get drunk though, actually maho and Erika also got drunk from a few drinks thankfully they stopped"

George:
"Well i was able to send the KMM girls to there apartments"

Miho:
"Yeah thanks for that, i needed to tend to my them so i couldn't go and help the KMM Commanders, thank god Darjeeling only drank moderately"

George:
"It's fine you can count on me"

Miho:
"Thanks, we didn't have enough Rooms for them"

George:
"Rather than that your house just didn't have enough prepared room's, it seems like the Nishizumi state have few visitors"