Chapter 1

(Thinking)
"Talking"
{Radio/Coms}

Miho:
"So I'm finally back ha"

Ghost:
"Yes you are capt"

Miho:
"Haiz just call me miho ghost we've been over this"

Ghost:
"Heh it's just Truly surprising you know, i still remember it like it was yesterday you falling from that Portal"

Miho:
"Yeah"

Miho remembered how she almost died from that.

Miho and the others went to the quarters.

Miho:
"So corporal if i remember your Russian right?, how's things going here?"

"Yes captain Nishizumi, this place is good, we are Near kumamoto city just outside"

Answered the corporal.

Miho:
"That's near my old home"

This brought quite the shock.

Corporal:
"I see, then Captain I'll be in my way there are still some things i need to do"

He saluted.

Miho just gave him the signal to do as he wish.

Miho:
"(Sigh) didn't expect this, but i still have things to finish"

She was gonna do some of her work but.

Ghost stopped her.

Miho:
"Ghost?"

Ghost:
"Capt. Isn't it time for you to have some rest?, it's best for you to have a vacation while you're here"

Miho:
"A vacation you say"

Ghost:
"Yes, you just returned wouldn't you want to visit your Family?"

Miho was abit uncomfortable with that especially with her past, but he was indeed right.

Ghost:
"Plus wouldn't you want to introduce George?"

Miho thinking about that blushed but she wasn't shy, after all their relationship has gone far beyond lovers, the two already had skinship intimacy.

Miho:
"(Sigh) that's one of my bigger problems I don't know how they would react"

George:
"It will be alright Miho, plus i really want to meet your mother and sister"

Miho:
"If you say so"

George while calm was panicking inside.

He needs to show a good first impression or else they might separate them.

Miho on the other hand.

Miho:
(This is troublesome, seriously how would that mother of mine react to this, i know she had been cold when i was in highschool but when we were young she was overprotective, not to mention my sister)

She remembered the times her mother would try to scold her even slapping her just to cry later on and ask forgiveness.