Chapter 17: Assault on The Outpost

Key words:

Sentinel Crops Rifleman= SCR

Sentinel Crops Heavy= SCH

—————————————————————————

Winter's POV:

As me and Y/n stopped at the tree line near the mortar pit. But we can only see two of them.

Winter: I only see two of them I thought you said they are three of them?

Y/n: There are three, the third one must be around here somewhere. He said as he is putting the M60E6 on the ground.

Winter: What are you doing?

Y/n: I can't use the LMG air would make too much noise if I used it.

Winter: So how are you going to take care of them?

Y/n: By using the M45a1 or my bladed weapons.

Winter: But would your pistol make noise to?

Y/n put out his pistol and the suppressor. As he is screwing on the suppressor to the M45a1 he looked to Winter.

Y/n: Don't with the suppressor. Winter, I have a question for you.

Winter: What is it.

Y/n: Have you killed someone before?

I was stunned by his question.

Winter: What?No I have never killed someone before.

Y/n: Well you're going have to because if you don't they will kill you.

I was horrified at the thought of taking the life of someone. But for Y/n it is part of his job.

Y/n: Okay Winter, I'm going to take out the two at the mortar pit. I want you to stay here look out for the third one. We can't have him getting the jump on us.

Winter: How would you like me to do that?

Y/n handed his knife to Winter.

Winter: You know I have a sword right?

Y/n: I know but you have to cover their mouth with your other hand to make sure they don't make a sound. For the kill,go for the vital organs or cut the throat.

Before I was able to say a word to him. He actives A device that is on him that made him turn invisible. I with confused and started to look around for him.

Winter: Y/n where are you?

As I am looking around for him I heard commotion coming from where the mortar pit is at. I turned to face it to see if they have spotted me. One of the riflemen looks like he is being used as a human shield by someone. As his friend is being shot in the head. Next the man that was being used as a shield had one of his knees being kicked making him go front. When he hit the ground he was shot in the head as well.

Winter: Who or what could have done that?

As Winter is wondering about what just happened she was hit on the side of her head knocking her to the ground making Y/n's knife to the right side of her. She looked up to see the third riflemen standing over her he grabbed her sword and throwing it away.

SCR: Look at what I found coming back from taking a piss. Me and the boys are going to have fun with you. But before the boys get their fun with you I'm going first.

Winter's eyes widen in horror to the fact that she was going to be raped. She saw the man slinging his rifle on his shoulder and about to undo his pants. She looked to her right and saw the knife that Y/n gave her. Winter looked back to the rifleman and kicked him in the balls making him drop to his knees in pain. Soon as he hit the ground Winter when she goes towards the knife by she was grabbed by her left leg and was pulled towards the rifleman. The rifleman got on top of her looking down at her with fury in his eyes.