4.Not What I intended

Niki looks at the unconcious girl in his arms. Knocking someone out was never the plan. But he does not have a choice, if he were to let Eunchae know it was him, things are going to go south fast. He did not expect Eunchae to see him and moreover catch up with his run. He shakes her only for her to incoherrantly mumble.

All the students are busy going down to the field because of the fire alarm. That he pulled ofcourse. He lifts her up and carry her down to where all of the students and teachers are. The best and most efficient way is to piggyback her.

Eunchae almost weights like nothing. Niki could feel her cheeks pressed against his shoulders. He turn to look at Eunchae that is passed out like a baby. Just what is he going to do with her. She was never included in the plans. It didn't help that the new school president is cute like that. Well the previous ones are usuallly guys and they are obnoxious. No matter what he cannot stray a far from his goals.

"What happened here?" One of the teachers came rushing when she saw Niki and his baggage.

" I found her passed out near the staircase," Niki said as nonchalantly as he could. He cant be telling her that he knocked Eunchae unconcious.

"Oh my god, bring her to the nurse's office," she said looking all so worriedly.

Niki insist that he could carry her there, even when the teacher volunteered to bring a wheelchair. After all, it is his fault that Eunchae is like that.

"Hello? Anybody here?" Niki's voiced boomed in the nurse's office.

Nobody was around. Only empty beds and medical equipments. Niki proceeds to slowly put Eunchae down on one of the empty beds, being careful as to not hurt her in the process. Niki stare at the girl that is making his life complicated. If not they had met on different terms, it wouldn't feel this wrong. Even though the day was sunny, the wind caused the white curtains to move like waves. Looking at Eunchae's relaxed face is something new for him.

"So this is how you look like when you are not frowning," Niki said unconciously reaching to touch Eunchae's eyebrows.

Eunchae shifted making NIki jolt backwards. Is she awake now? But only for Eunchae to stay still again. Is she asleep?

Niki scoffed. Unbelievable.