5.The Knight In Shining Armour?

Eunchae woke up with a sharp pain felt at her neck. She looks around to see where she currently is. It seems like she is at the nurse's office.

" Oh you are awake," a voice cut the silence of the room like a knife.

Eunchae turned to see the school nurse, a middle age woman that everyone calls ms Nora.

"What happened?" Eunchae asked her in confusion. She is still out of her headspace.

"Well a boy found you unconsious during the fire drill," Ms Nora walked over to Eunchae and placed her hand on her forehead.

"Oh" Eunchae replied still not being able to piece anything together.

"Eunchae, I need you to not overwork yourself. I think you passed out due to the exhaustion," Ms Nora look at her not looking very happy about it.

Eunchae touched her neck that is slightly painful. Especially everytime ,when she applies pressure to it. Why is it painful if she passed out due to exhaustion? Also the last time she remembered she felt somebody hit her neck before she passed out.

"Thank you Ms Nora, I'll take care of myself better," Eunchae smiled at the worried nurse.

If she were tell the nurse what happened, she would be at the office for the rest of the day. Maybe she could ask somebody that saw what happened. But right now her whole body hurts.

"EUNCHAE!Oh my god, are you okay?" Yunjin's voice reaches her ears as soon as she enters the classroom.

That loud voice bounced around Eunchae's brain for a while.

" Yeah, I am okay now. Its just bodyache," Eunchae answered rotating her shoulders in attempting to loosen her muscles.

" You sure? You passed out all of a sudden. We all saw you got carried by a knight in shining armour," Yunjin bashfully says.

"Wait. What did you just say?" Eunchae holding on to Yunjin's arms.

"What? Knight in shining armour?"

"Yeah, what do you mean by that?"

"Well, your nemesis carried you to the nurse's office"

"My nemesis," Eunchae drawled her words.

"Yeah your nemesis, Niki," Yunjin answered.

"He carried me to the nurse's room?" Eunchae asked trying to comprehend what Yunjin just said.

"Yeah, he did," Yunjin said nodding up and down, bobbing her head.

Eunchae could feel the gears in her head turning. How is he there in the first place? When she confronted the boy, Eunchae is pretty sure they hit a dead end. On top of that, its pretty secluded and there was nobody except the both of them. If Niki was there, he could have seen something.

Eunchae stood up fast. She knows who to find.

"Where are you going?" Yunjin asks Eunchae.

" To find answers," Eunchae answered back but her feet is way ahead.

Eunchae open the classroom door. The chattering class fell silent like a pin drop. They all look bewildered as to why the school's president is here.

Eumchae look straight at the 'Knight in shining armour'.

"Can I talk to you?" Eunchae said as she got closer to Niki.