11.Hate Is a Strong Word

After the beach trip, Eunchae swore she felt something different about Niki. He is somehow less insufferable for her. She don't like him still though. She just hates him less.

She woke up on his shoulder, which is a memory that she doesn't want to remember. Eunchae can't believe she leaned into him like that. Thinking about it made her gag. What a blow to her dignity as the school president.

Also how did he just let her sleep on his shoulder. Its as if he is okay with it. That makes her shudder even more. She dont want to ask questions she don't want answers to now don't she.

So Eunchae decided to ignore the whole incident. What she don't acknowledge, that did not happen.
But ignoring is something she is failing so bad right now as you can see.

" Earth to Manchaeeee," Yunjin's hand waved accross Eunchae's face snapping her out of it.

" Wait, what is it?"

"What are you thinking of that I called you for a gazillion times and not once you heard me," Yunjin that is sitting in front of her with a questionable look on her face.

Right now the two girls are sitting in a café in town studying. Its the summer break but Eunchae is studying to prep for the next semester. She is throwing herself into her study. To distract and busy herself that is.

"Nothing, I was just thinking."

"Of who? Him?"

"No," Eunchae's face crumpled.

Well actually yes, but she don't feel like admitting that. It's embarassing for some reason.

"You know its okay to admit you are thinking about him right"

"There is nothing to admit," Eunchae whined making Yunjin laugh. Eunchae puts her head roughly on the table.

She wished that was the truth, however nowadays Niki seems to be taking up her brain capacity. If she could switch off her brain she would.

It is either she is thinking of ways to catch him or she is randomly thinking about him.

" I think too much about him and now he is even appearing too real," Eunchae sighed looking at what seem like Niki standing in front of the cafè window.

This is getting chronic, she is even seeing him in 3D.

"What?" Yunjin whipped her head behind to see what was Eunchae referring to, " Oh my god , that is Niki right? He kinda look different outside school."

"Wait you see him too?" Eunchae startled at the fact that that in fact is not her imagination. She rubbed her eyes and he is still standing there.

"Yeah, Manchae I think you should take a break. Studying might have fried your brain."

Niki looks different. To be honest, Eunchae have never seen him dressed up anyways. He is wearing a green bomber jacket and some black cargo pants. His hair is styled with gel and it looks like he might have dyed the tips blonde over the summer break. He really looks like a troublemaker in this fit.

He pulled out his phone answering a call. She is pretty sure that he did not see her.

"Yunjin, you know what I think you are right. My brain is fried so I am to end the study session early today," Eunchae grabs all her books and put it in her bag.

" Now? Okay. Do you wanna grab some food?"

" Actually I think I need to head somewhere, message me when you get home."

" Okay sure, where are you going though?"

" I will update you about that, I promise, bye!,''Eunchae kissed Yunjin's head, grab her bag and head outside the café only to not see Niki anywhere.