6.Keep your friends close , your enemies closer

Niki looks at the girl that is staring at him. Her arms folded defensively. Did she figure it out?

"Can we talk outside, there is some things I want to talk to you about," she stated matter of factly.

"Okay, sure," denying it would only make him look even more suspicious. Not that he is not already on Eunchae's blacklist.

" Did you see what happened?" Eunchae asked him.

"What? You passing out?"

"Yeah, and anything else that you see."

"Nope, I just saw you laying there , kissing the floor," Niki answered stiffling his smile.

Eunchae rolled her eyes.

" Wait I carried you and you're interrogating me?" Niki looked at her fiegning disbelief.

This girl should not be underestimated.

"Well, I don't know. Its just suspicious that you found me at a secluded area. Its literally at the corner stair case. A dead end too. So how would you know? And how are you there so fast?" She continued badgering him with more and more questions.

Niki smiled. He stepped closer. Her big round eyes glared at him. He leaned down slightly to meet her eyes.

" Well , Eunchae for a start, you could thank me. And if I am the one that does anything to you, why would I help you? I could have left you right there on that staircase," Niki whispered.

He takes a step back looking at the girl that is looking at him in disbelief.

She would fall for it right? Niki turned around to walk away.

" I am not stupid, Niki," Eunchae's voice makes him stop in his tracks.

"You know damn well, I did not faint out of exhaustion. Somebody knifehand striked me. Right on my neck and I passed out."

Niki thank god in the heavens that he is not facing her right now. He knows if he do, its going to give him away.

How is she so good?

" You can keep on running, but I sure will catch you," Eunchae said as she hits his shoulder making him stumble lightly.

"Oh and thank you for your help," Eunchae said as she walks away raising her hand.

Niki needs to solve this problem fast. She can't be the reason he fails. But for now his plans are executed well. The flyers are already distributed.

There is an uproar on the internet forum about the school. He had suceeded. But for now he might have to lay low. Not when the school president aka the most patriotic student is watching him like a hawk.

He sat down and leaned back. There are still many things to do. He has many tricks up his sleeves. Seems like he just need to throw Eunchae off.

Maybe he needs to find someone to take the fall. And prove to her that its not him after all. Get her off his back.

Or maybe the only way to stop her from pestering would be to be on friendly terms with her. After all they say keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

There are many options but one thing is for sure, if he wants to keep on doing what he does. Eunchae must get out of the picture.