🎶 Strange but Familiar 🎶

At seojun's party...

Yuna: happy birthday, my frnd. Here's ur gift. (She gives her gift)

She friendzoned him. So sad.

Seojun: thank you, Yuna. Enjoy the party.

A lot of celebrities came to that party. PartY paRty yeah.

Yuna's pov,

I was talking with Jisoo eonni and haein oppa outside at the garden. Then, I saw someone sneaking at us. These paparazzi's have no work... Always sneaking us during our personal time. They have no sense. Aren't we giving them enough enough content and interviews? Still peaking us when we r enjoying our personal time... Shibal.

Yuna:(whispers) eonni, oppa... Paparazzi's. Let's go inside. (They went inside)

Jisoo: I'm really stressed... Let's go and drink. (She dragged yuna to the bar.)

After sometime, Yuna and jisoo got drunk.

Yuna: eonni... U look so pretty. If I were a boy , I would have married u.

Jisoo: I know right... I am called as the beauty queen of Korea.

They both were blabbering after drinking. Seojun and Haein were trying to stop them from drinking . But they couldn't.

Yuna:yaah... Han seojun. Stob it.

Seojun: u need to go home.

Yuna:not now. I Miss jk. Oppa...did I ever told u abt my first and only love? Itz jk. I still luv him.(she started saying her story)

After hearing that, seojun became heartbroken but didn't let others noticed it.

Seojun:ok ok...now pls go home. U r so drunk.

Yuna: I'll, after one more bottle of soju.

She was damn cute amd seojun couldn't resist her cuteness.

Seojun: no way... I'll call ur manager.

Yuna: no, don't... I hate her. She always gives me work.

Seojun: then whom should I call?

Yuna: I'll call my boy bestie... (She took her phone and called jimin) hey jimin... Ur bestie speaking. Come and pick me up from seojun's house. Im really drunk and I can't drive. Please-uh...

Jm: araesseo... I'll come. (Cuts call)

Yuna: seojun ah... Do u know abt my first love? His name is jungkook. We were very much in love but somehow we lost touch and still I'm waiting for him. I still love him. (Seojun was heartbroken but didn't show it outside)

At Min's mansion,

Min:(to his manager) Did he started his mission? I want her dead rn...

Manager: he arrived to her current location but the problem is he doesn't know who she is.

Min:what?

Manager: we didn't send her photo as everyone know who she is.

Min: (he shooted him in his knees) shibal sekkiya... How can u guys be so care less? U wanna die.

Manager:(cries) sorry... It's my fault. I will solve it. Pls don't kill me.

Min: u have 2mins time to send her photo.

At seojun's house,

Jm arrived. He's a famous kdrama director and a model.

Yuna: jimin... Over here. Thanks for coming. (Jm carefully walked her to the parking lot.)

Seojun:(to jisoo) who's he to her?

Jisoo: They both were siblings but due to some tragedy or to be specific a funny incident, they became frnds. A very close ones. Also jm was the one who introduced her to jk.

Seojun:oh...wait, what?

Jisoo: I'll tell u later abt that. It's a pretty long story.

Haein:(he came running towards Yuna with a scarf) Yuna yah...jimim ah
...Wear this... Remember that u both r celebrities. U can get into scandals.

Jisoo: true... Wear it.

They both wore it.

Meanwhile,

The sniper who came from Italy was setting up the sniper setup and was waiting for the target's pic. The pic came but it was loading due to network issues.
He called Min's manager and informed him abt it.

Manager: where r u rn?

Thorn prince: im in a 30 storeyed under contruction apmt.

Manager: wait lemme hack into tje cctv and tell u the information abt where to shoot and when to shoot. (After sometime) so can u see a big white mansion?

Tp: I can...

Manager: ur target is standing at the parking lot. She's wearing a white Jumpsuit amd has a gucci bag. Can u see her?

Tp: s...

Manager : that girl is ur target.

Tp: r u sure that's her? She's covering her face.

Manager: yes... I'm damn sure. After all I'm her fan. I'm Kim yuna's most loyal fan but this shitty destiny is making me do this.

Tp: no need of ur shitty life story. Wait. What's her name?

Manager: Kim Yuna.

Tp:kim Yuna? Oh wait... The target is abt to leave. Lemme finish her.

Sniper's pov,

I've been a sniper for the past 5years...killing a celebrity is like drinking a cup of tea. So simple. I targeted her. It's gonna be a head shot. Bit today's weather was so windy. So much dust. I was waiting for the right time to shoot. She was talking to someone and I think she's probably drunk.

Yuna: y is it so windy? Ah my scarf is about to fly. (The scarf flies away)

Thorn prince was abt to press the trigger of the sniper. But he saw the face of the target...it was,

Thornprince: Kim Yuna?

Tears started to roll down from my eyes without realisation. Happy tears. Then I realised what I was going to do. I was abt to kill her.

Sniper pov ends.

And now the sniper came to be Jeon jungkook, yuna's long lost love.

Tbc...

Stat tuned to know more.
Pls follow and like my works. Thank you for reading.