🎶 closer to you 🎶

The next day, Evening 5pm

Jungkook was thinking what's that things plan to kill Yuna, he need to save her. Then he decided to follow her. But for that he needs to know her schedule, so he went to his manager.

Jk: mr kang...I want Kim Yuna's schedule. Don't say this to min...it's between us.

Mr kang: s sir...5mins.

Jk: quickly.

After 5mins,

Mr kang: here's the schedule...

Jk: thank u.

He took the schedule and went to her shooting spot. He sat inside the car and watched her. He was mesmerized by her beauty and acting. Also he was getting jealous as he saw her talking with seojun. He thinks that there might be chances of them dating eachother. He was biting his nails and was scratching the seats out of jealousy.

Soon the shoot got over. Yuna was looking so sad behind the scenes. Jisoo, haein and seojun tried to cheer her up. Today's the day when she met jk for the last time. That's y she's sad... It's been 8years since she saw him and talked to him. She's still waiting for him. She has a lot of questions to ask him when she meets him.

Yuna went to her car, jisoo followed.

Yuna: Eonni... I want some time alone. Don't follow me.

Jisoo: where r u going, Yuna?

Yuna: To the beach.

Jisoo: at 7pm? R u stupid or what? It's too late. Go home.

Yuna: no... I'll go there.

Jisoo: what if ur mom calls me?

Yuna: (pissed off) tell her I'm dead.

Jisoo: stop talking like that. Even though u r living alone in ur apartment... She needs to know where and what u r doing.

Yuna: she's not my mom. That's it.

Jisoo: u r being so rude, u brat.

Yuna: eonni, stop bragging me.

Jisoo: ok...

Yuna: I'm telling u... Don't follow me. If u do I'll suicide. I'm damn serious. Gimme some time alone.

Jisoo: what abt ur bodyguards?

Yuna: only my driver's gonna accompany me.

Jisoo: ok then... Share me ur live location. Also to haein and seojun.

Yuna: ok... Sent. Bye then.

Jisoo: be safe. Bye.

Yuna:(gets inside the car) jisoo eonni acts like my mom nowadays... Oppa (to the driver) drive me to the beach.

She went to the beach. There was no one on the beach.She asked the driver. She was enjoying the night view while drinking soju. She was thinking of her 1st parents... Not the real one. The ones who raised her.

Jungkook was still watching her from a distance. She didn't realize that someone was following her.

Yuna: ah jungkook... (Shouts) where the hell r u? Do u know it's been 8years since u left? I'm not gonna wait for u from now on. U only have a week time. If u don't show up then that's it.

Jk heard this. She was literally screaming her lungs out. He chuckled at her cuteness. Then she got up and went to her car. The driver was doing some mechanical work in the car.

Yuna: what r u doing?

Driver: nothing... Just get on the car.

She did and the driver started the car. But it didn't get started.