love me again

Jk was ready to fight. He went to his boxing pose. Ofc, yes he's good at boxing and judo. Yuna was processing everything and came to reality. She was not able to run. She tried to run but fell down. She felt that nothing is important than saving her own life. She wanted to live and want to see jungkook and love him again.

Jk started to fight. They were all having poisoned daggers. Jk was fighting with them with severe wounds he got during the night incident.

Yuna's pov,

I started shouting for help. No one responded. I tried to get up but I couldn't. I started bleeding from my hands, my stitches got cut and the wound opened.

I couldn't bare that pain. Meanwhile him...he was fighting like a professional. is he a doctor or a professional fighter. He knocked out two. Only one left. He was ready stab the doctor. He then looked at me and ran towards me. I was shocked. But the doctor pushed him aside and dragged me or helped me to get inside the lift. Then I saw his tattoo. The same tattoo I saw sterday on jks neck. It was the same. Then this person is... I looked at his panicking face.

We entered the lift but the one who tried to kill us, was abt to get inside so he had to leave. He was abt to leave but then I took off his mask and the glasses with my hands full of blood and threw it away. It was ...

Yuna: JUNGKOOK! U r not dead. I missed u.

HE LOOKED AT ME With UTTER SHICK ON HiS FACE.

He took my hands off him and went out after pressing the close button and the 1st floor.

The door closed. I was gazing at him without realising that in crying. He was also staring at me. I fell on my knees and started crying out of happiness. He's alive. I'm not wrong. He just saved me. Not once , but twice.

The lift opened at the first floor revealing a nurse and a doctor flirting with eachother. They were abt to kiss but then i shouted.

They also got shocked. They bowed to me while apologising.

Yuna: um so sorry for interrupting your sweet time. I'm drained. Can u help me? Pls call my brother and relatives.

Soon they arrived.

They helped me to stand and i explained them everything.

They all rushed to the 11th floor with me. I was in a wheelchair. But jk left. Only the three bodies were there. Lying lifeless. Then I saw the other lift showing ⬇️ symbol...at 3rd floor. Jm oppa went down using the steps to be more quick. Me and seojun went down using the lift.

We went down. We searched for awhile but we...

Yuna: we lost him again. He's not dead. He saved me twice.

Seojun: what do we do now?

I thought for a while.

Yuna: the cctv...

We all went to the surveillance room. But it was of no use. The cops were also there.

Cop: shit! He used a jammer and jammed all the cameras. It's of no use.

He slammed the table. They were all sure it's jungkook. They believed me. Mr jungkook, I'll definitely find u.

Yuna's pov ends.

at midnight 12,

Jks pov,

I couldn't sleep bcuz of Yuna. Y am I thinking about her? Ineed to get time rest. But she found me. She knows that I'm alive.

Shit!

But today I'm kinda relieved after talking to her. All my doubts got clarified. She's sure living a bad life which she doesn't deserve. She's heartbroken and depressed for real.

flashback,

Yuna: rnt u curious abt me? Y r just humming for everything I say like my bf?

Jk:I've a lot to ask...but don't know whether to ask u or not.

Yuna: oh... I see. Then lemme tell u abt my miserable life. Do u know y I'm close with jm?

I nodded as no. But I wanted to say that s he's ur twin brother...but I couldn't.

Yuna: since I was born, I thought my parents were mr and mrs park. And I'm park Yuna. But I was wrong. When I was 18yo, after my graduation and after my bf said that he's going far away, I went to tease jm oppa to lift my mood up. But then I fell. I started bleeding a lot and jm oppa admitted me in the school nurse room. I just got a normal bruise but then the nurse said my brother that I had a-ve blood grp. He got shocked and said that all members on our family has b+ve blood grp.

I started laughing.

Yuna: y r u laughing?

Jk: it's like a movie...it's funny.

Yuna: I accept it but this funny incident changed my whole life.(Looks at him with a sad smile) After the nurse said the thing my mind was full of confusions. So I decided to ask my mom. And my parents said that they found near the doorway while getting inside their house with their newborn jm. As no one was beside me and also there was a letter saying 'raise her'...they decided to rise me. After getting to know abt this. I went outside the house sobbing so hardly, a audi car arrived and a rich woman came out. she saw me and my birthmark over my neck and said that she's my mother.

Jk: oh oh...shouldn't u be happy to find ur real mother?

Yuna: I was...but how could I be after getting to know that they abandoned me for being a girl.

Jk: so sorry.

Yuna: u know what? I'm depressed since I was 19yo. It became a serious illness since I was 21years, if I didn't get consultation with doctor shin every month, then I'll be a mentally ill person.

Jk: u r really living a miserable life. But u shine like a star on camera world

Yuna: that's y I'm called the korean icon...(Sighs) I really feel good afternoon spilling all these to u which I had been locked inside since 8years.

Jk: is there something I want to do?

Yuna: I desperately want to live a peaceful life out of cameras, paparazzi, media, mom, dad...I want to live with jungkook, my bf alone even if it's a day without the things I mentioned. I'm waiting for him for the past 8years and I ll still be waiting for him. Even if he's gonna come after 60 years or more than that.... I want to live him again. I want to live him again with all my heart.

She started crying.

I felt like crying when she mentioned me. I wanted to hug her and say that I love her so much. I wanted to shout but I couldn't.

Flashback ends...

Soon while thinking abt Yuna, my eyelids felt heavy and started sleeping. I had dream abt me and Yuna re uniting. I smiled.

Tbc...

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Follow my Id

Check my other works too.

And do check my new kdrama reviewing. And lemme know which kdrama u wanna review.