🎵still love🎵

Jk drove the car so fast, trying to escape from them, they soon reached the highway and away from the city now....

Jk:y r they following me so passionately? These assholes... They r so loyal to Lee.

He overtacked a truck and made them hit on the truck.

They were struck there and their car is crushed now.

Jk then drove into a forest and deep inside the forest there was a small but beautiful, comfy guest house of jk. He built it for him to hide during missions, so no one knows abt it.

He carried yuna inside the house and layed her on a bed and sat beside her. Caressing her hair.

Jk: don't worry... I'm here to protect u. I'll not leave ur side. U will always have my back for support.

Yuna was so weak, mentally and physically due to the recently happening incidents.

Jk went outside the room. There was a mid-aged lady waiting outside to talk to him.

Jk: ahjumma, take good care of her. Ill go and but some groceries.

Ahjumma: I'll... Be safe.

Jk left.

After some time, yuna woke up.

Yuna's pov,

I woke up. My head was hella aching. I looked at my surroundings. It was different from mine. It was cozy and comfy yet so small.

Then I remembered what happened in the restaurant exit. Yeah, someone kidnapped me. Wait, really? It doesn't seem lyk I was kidnapped. Who in the world would let their victim stay in a place lyk this?

But still, this is not my place. And the conclusion is that I'M WAS KIDNAPPED BY SOMEONE...

I shouted while pulling my hair in confusion. Terror seized me. I started shivering. I started crying so loud.

Then some lady barged inside the dark room and took me inside her embrace. I pushed her.

Yuna: who the hell r u? Where am I? Tell me...

She didn't let me out of her grip.

Ahjuma: pls calm down a bit. Ull get panic attack if u don't...

Yuna: I asked u who r u? Where AM I? is that so hard to answer? Gimme the answers ASAP.

I shouted at her while trying to get out of grip.

Ahjuma: I can assure u that u r safe here. Pls calm down. Pls...

It was so hard for me to breathe. I felt lyk choking. My chest was aching. It was as if my chest would burst at any time.

Oh no, I got a panic attack.

Then my sight got a bit blurry and then I could see someone entering the room with something in his hands. He turned on the lights and then came to me. He took some pills and gave them to me.

I refused it but he forced me to take them. He was also seized by terror. The terror of losing someone. He was abt to cry but was controlling it. I don't know why....

The symptoms got a bit weak and it was gone after sometime. I opened my eyes and saw that person who gave me the pills. It was JEON JUNGKOOK.

Yuna:(with teary eyes) Jungkook? Is that really u? Am I imagining things?

I slowly reached his face with my trembling hands to check if it was real and IT WAS. IT REALLY IS JEON JUNGKOOK. He took my hands into his warm hands.

Jungkook: it's really me... How have u been?

But all my relief was gone, I started to get angry. My eyes automatically started to get teary, I always get teary when I'm angry...

Ahjuma left the room after covering me up in a blanket. I forcefully took my hands from his angrily while crying.

Yuna: do u even remember me? Where have u been? What have u been doing?y did u leave? Y r u even here now? Did u even love me back then and now? There r a lot of questions in my mind...

Jk: Yuna... I'm sorry.

Yuna: what sorry, man...? Do you even know how much I went thru when u were gone? U just lyk that disappeared into thin air.

Jk: Yuna, listen to me first...

Yuna: u answer me first, do you even love me?

Jk looked deep inside my aimless and teary eyes which wanted a true answer from him.

He also became teary and took my hands into his and cried by holding em...

Jk: I... I missed u alot.

Tbc...

Pls vote and comment.

Follow me.