Life Or love

Sniper POV,

It's Yuna...my only love. What am I even doing? My hands started trembling and I started to sweat a lot. In my 5years of sniper profession, I never had these type of fear or guiltiness. I was abt to kill the one whom loved me to the core, Whom loves the way I am...and she loves me at my lowest. Oh shit. I saw her face from the day scope...she was looking the same when I saw her the last time during the graduation ceremony. That's our last conversation.

Does she still remember me? Does she have a boyfriend? Is she still waiting for me?

In past 7years there wasn't a single day where I didn't miss her. I'm doing all this bcuz of her.

While having my own thoughts, suddenly a call interrupted me. It was the mafia king's son himself. Then I remembered why I came here. I never missed a single mission he gave me. But I would never do this. I could never even think abt this. Think of a reason, jungkook. Gotcha. I have a satellite phone, remember.I attended the call.

Jk: thorn prince speaking...

Min: y didn't u killed her yet?

Jk:(cold) there's a probability of me getting caught easily cuz there's a tight security in this place. Let's do this after planning it properly. We can't just like that do this bcuz the target is a world famous celebrity.

Min: ok then...be safe friend. Come to my mansion directly. One of my driver is waiting for u.

Jk: ok...bye.(cuts call)

Waah...great escape. I'm an emotion less person I think. This profession totally changed my personality. I packed my stuff and went out of the building and went to the car sent by min. I know min for a long time. We know each other for 7years. I got the driver's phone and searched for Yuna.

I went inside a site and read an article named 'unfortunately became a superstar by luck-kim yuna.'

'A famous director went to her college for shoot but unfortunately the fl was met with an accident. While thinking what to do he saw Yuna randomly acting her fav scene and he liked it. So, he offered her to act in his kdrama...One of her best frnd, park jimin. 'Wait wait wait...her best frnd? No he's her brother. Isn't he? (Confused. He started reading it)

'one of her best frnd park jimin, forced her to act in it as he knows her good acting skills. She accepted the offer and acted on the kdrama with a newly debuting actor, Han seojun. After the kdrama they both became famous for their acting skills and their both onscreen and off screen chemistry.'

What? 'They both r also rumoured to be dating secretly. So this is how Kim Yuna accidentally became a global star. She's been rocking this field for the past 5years and will continue to do it.'

Yuna is rocking. Is she the same Yuna as I know before 7years? Did she moved on from me? Should I ask her? No...if someone sees me talking to her, she'll be in trouble. I should give up on her. She can't live happily with me. If she does, everyday in her life will be like living in hell. I should move on from her.