time for the main story...

Min: Everything is ready right? (Looked at his manager with a smirk) Today's gonna be the dday for Kim yuna... Hahaha.

Manager: no worries... Everything's gonna come to an end.

Jk who was eavesdropping on their conversation got shocked.

He doesn't know what to do. He has to save yuna.

Meanwhile in yuna's apmt,

She moved jisoo, haein, her parents, jimin and jm's parents to Switzerland as she's beware that something might happen to her and her family.

She's now on her way to her home from the airport with her new bf, seojun.

Yuna: u should have also moved with them.

Seojun: this again... I can't leave u alone here amidst all these chaos.

Yuna: I can handle everything myself.

Seojun: let's change the topic... I'm gonna announce our relationship to our fans...

Yuna: sounds good... Seojun ah... I need to go somewhere today.

Seojun: where?

Yuna: my school reunion...

Seojun: u still attend those things after being an idol...

Yuna: yep... Those r the best days of my life with the people I lyk.

Seojun: shud I accompany u?

Yuna: it's not safe for u to go alone. U drop me at the xxx restaurant and go to busan and stay at the place I told u abt. No one knows abt it. I'll come there after meeting my frnds.

Seojun: ok then... And how abt we address each other lyk couples as we r...

Yuna: sounds good, junnie...

Seojun: (shy) I want something lyk jagi, yeobo...

Yuna: Jagi?

They both went to the xxx restaurant. Seojun left after dropping Yuna there. She went inside and enjoyed her reunion with her frnds after 8 years.

Her frnd: Yuna, didn't jk come with u? U both r couples rit?

Yuna: what? Jk? Id have any single idea where that guy is... We lost contact.

Her frnd: what? I thought that u guys r engaged.

Yuna: engaged?

Her frnd: ur ring...

Yuna:(annoyed) for ur kind info, jk left me 8 years ago. During the graduation ceremony. And I'm dating han seojun, my co star.... We started dating from sterday.

Her frnd: han seojun?

Yuna: do u have any problem with that?

Her frnd: nope... All the best.

Yuna: guys, I'm leaving...

Her friends: u just now came... Spend some more time with us.

Yuna: I have work. Sorry... Next time.

Yuna was so annoyed after jk's topic in their convo. That's the reason she's leaving.

She went out and called seojun's manager to bring her a car.

After some time, a black sports car came. Yuna didnt notice that car and was walking towards the main entrance.

It was jks car... Jk stopped that car in front of Yuna. He got out of the car and grabbed yuna's hand. She was shocked and pushed him. He was wearing a mask again.

He then forcely grabbed and her pulled her towards his car.

Yuna: hey! What the hell do u think u r doing? R u a stalker? Let me go.

Jk: shut ur mouth and come with me.

Yuna: who the heck r u to order me, Mr?

Jk: u wanna die?

Yuna: yes, I do... Dare to touch me. Leave me.

Jk saw another car approaching them. That car was min's special men who r very loyal to him as much as dogs. Let's call them as dogs for short.

Jk: YUNA!

He shouted which sent shiver through yuna's spine.

Jk: stop behaving lyk a kid and get inside the car.

Yuna: (gulps) I would rather die.

Jk sighed and took a handkerchief (he had sprayed chloroform already in it, as he knew how stubborn she is) while holding her arm tightly. Then closed her mouth with the handkerchief. She struggled to escape but she failed. She fainted.

Jk carried her to the car and made her lay in the front seat. He took a moment and scanned her face. He could see that she went through a lot and was scared as hell to face near death situations.

He started the car... He looked back. The car which he saw before was following them as fast as they can.

Jk started riding the car at the top speed

Tbc....

Pls vote and follow me.