Maybe I can restart everything again.

At seojun's car,

Seojun: What do u think he's going to do?

Yuna: no idea...he'll do anything to kill me. But killing me is not a problem though. What abt my family, jimin oppa, haein oppa and jisoo eonni?

Seojun was expecting her to say his name but he got disappointed.

Seojun: what r u going to do now?

Yuna: (she looked at him) is there anything that I can do?

Seojun sighed.

Yuna: first, I need to move everyone to a safer place? Eomma, appa, oppa and all my loved ones. I need to save myself. I can't lean on someone for help forever.

Seojun: u can when it's needed. I'll help u.

Yuna: no no...seojun ah, I don't want anyone to get hurt anymore. So, stay out of it.

Seojun: I'm saying this not as ur friend but as a...(He gulped) I love u. I want to protect u. I want u to lean on me when u need help.

Yuna didn't expect him to say this at a time like this. Yes...she started hating jungkook. It's not like she hates him but she wants to ignore her thoughts abt him. She thinks that if he's not in love with me then y should I love him with my heart for all those years. It's just a waste of time and my feelings.

Yuna: seojun-ah...

Seojun: I don't want ur reply now. Let's talk later. I just felt like saying it to u. So, pls do remember that I'm by ur side. Oh..we reached ur place. Jm hyung is waiting for u. Look. Jisoo noona too. Be careful.

Yuna: (Yuna got off the car and looked at seojun with a confused look) would u like to stop by my house for a cup of tea? Or maybe coffee?

Seojun: I would love to. But not now pls. I'll come at evening. U remember what I said, Right? We need to move them to a safer place. Don't tell them what happened and where u went.

Yuna: I won't...anyways, thank u.

He gave a sweet smile and left. Yuna then walked to jisoo and jm with an innocent look on her face as if nothing happened.

Jisoo: what took u so long?

Yuna: the client came late...and I also had to teach him something.

Jm: teach him?

Yuna: I mean, I had to explain the script to him.

Jisoo: come fast...the cake is ready and I made ur favourite dish for lunch.

Yuna: is that so?

Jm: and mom and dad is here...

Yuna: really? Our mom and dad is here?

Jm: mr and mrs kim r here.

Yuna: (annoyed) y r u calling them as mom and dad? Y did they come here? They don't know abt my place. I never informed em.

Jm: I did.

Yuna: y?

Jm: u can't just like that ignore the fact that they r ur parents.

Yuna: they r not my parents. They abandoned me.

Jm: maybe, They had their own reasons.

Yuna: whatever...I wont meet them.

Jm: u ought to. Or Else, I'll leave. And won't talk to u. Behave well in front of them. Atleast don't be so mean to them.

Yuna: ok ok...