Living Hell

Yuna:... My car didn't start so I asked my driver to book a taxi and he did. After 5mins a taxi came and went inside. During the journey I noticed that it wasn't the taxi I booked and got panicked. I asked who he is and he said that he's a thug. I took a pen from my bag and stabbed him on his calves and ran away. He started following me. Soon, I was abt to faint but some stranger came and helped me. They both were fighting, I thought of escaping through the stranger's car but then I realised that I don't know driving and dashed the car on the bridge. That guy tried to fire the diesel tank while I was talking to seojun and jimin in my phone. That stranger dragged me out and saved me.

Cop: then what happened?

Yuna: the car bursted... luckily me and the stranger survived with some injuries and unluckily the thug also survived. The stranger was unconscious and the thug tried to kill him first as I was unable to walk. He tried to stab him but I saved him by holding the knife with my two hands.

Jisoo: r u a stupid? U could have died.

Yuna: he would have also died. But after hearing my scream, he woke up and gave a kick to the thug. And he asked me to run. I did while hesitating. I felt guilty for leaving him alone and noticed a gun which was carried by the stranger. I took it and shooted him.

Seojun: u shooted him.

Yuna started crying.

Yuna: I wanted to save him so badly that I didn't even hesitate to kill him. After shooting him I got a panic attack and he comforted me by hugging. I wanted to see his face so badly so I removed his mask, then I noticed that it was jk.

Cop: thanks for the statement. I think it would be better if u say it that the stranger killed the thug. If u say that u killed him, u will be in big trouble and have to face a lot of consequences. I'll take care. U don't have to worry. What u did was right...

Yuna: can u pls search for jungkook? I saw him for real sterday.

Cop: I'll try...

Meanwhile jungkook pov,

I was treating all my injuries. They were pretty severe ones. I hope that Yuna will be ok. Will she be ok? She saw my face but she was partially concious so it wouldn't matter.

Should I go and check her?

No no...

No, I should. I'll just go there for treating my wounds as an excuse and will see her.

Suddenly, min entered.

Min: jungkook ah, did u heard that the thug I appointed is dead and Yuna is severely injured? How can it be? He's pretty strong. No one knows my plan except me and u and my loyal dogs....

Jk: I heard that she's pretty intelligent...

Min: a lot...that's y I proposed her but she rejected me.

Jk: hmm..

Min: I won't stop...I'll definitely kill her today or the other day.

Jk: (shocked) y?

Min: y?

Jk: I mean u punished her. She's severely injured I think that's enough.

Min: no that's not enough. She deserves more. I sent three martial arts specialists to kill her in the hospital. How's it? My idea.

Jk:(shocked) what?

Min:s, they already reached korea. Within 3hours she'll be dead. (He got a call) sorry, need to attend this call. Jk, Also go and look around korea. A lot changed.

Jk: nae... I thought of going now. Bye. We'll meet in the dinner party with others.

(Min left and jk rushed and took his car keys and went to his car. A brand new car with all his injuries to save the girl he loved the most. And the girl he will love the most. )

Y is min so eager to take revenge on Yuna? If I say not to kill her, he'll not listen. He'll send me back to korea. Shit!

I reached the hospital. It was full of police and security. It was fully secured. How am I gonna go inside? Then I saw a mid aged man keeping his doctor suit, stethoscope and some patient files. I ran there and took them. I wore the coat and stethoscope. And I took one of the file and covered my face as if I'm reading it. I also took a mask and wore it.

I went inside the hospital. I went to the receptionist and asked where is Yuna. They said she's in room no 408.

I went there. There were 2 guards standing and I saw that guy whom I saw this day after the incident.

Note: it was seojun.

And I also saw a woman(jisoo) talking with a man (haein) who's hella worried. Then I noticed a group of doctors entering the room talking to eachother. I joined the group pretending to be a doctor. I went inside and saw Yuna crying to a man. They were hugging and Yuna was crying like the world came to an end in his embrace. Then I saw the man's face, it was park jimin. It was my best friend.

Wait...I read in some not some in plenty of articles after coming here to know abt Yuna. In all of them her name was mentioned as kim yuna. But her name is park Yuna, right? I'm hella sure.

What happened?

Yuna: (to jm) oppa I'm sure that it's jungkook. I saw his face. It was him. He saved me sterday. Pls find him. He'll be in korea.

Jm: I'll try...r u sure?

Yuna: s I'm damn sure...

Doctor: jimin ssi, I need to talk to u...can we?

Jm:s...

Doctor: where is her parents? (To another doctor) call her parents if they r outside. And give her some medicine to relax. She's a bit tensed.

The doctor went and called someone and they both came inside. They r not her parents.

Yuna: (angry) they r not parents... Tell them to get outside.

Doctor: u need to accept the reality, my dear.

Mom: what did I do so wrong to deserve this much hate from u?

Dad: it was all an accident. It was all for u.

Yuna: I don't care. Jimin oppa is my twin brother and mr and mrs park r my parents. I will never accept u as my parents.

Mom: honey, calm down... Pls.

Yuna: doctor, pls call me and mrs park from outside they r my parents.

Jm: pls understand Yuna. U r officially their daughter. We can't do anything. Mom, u don't worry she will understand some day.

Mom: (starts crying) how long? The only mistake we did was to think abt ur life. All we did was to save ur life. We always wanted to see u healthy and living good..it was all for u live a happy life.

Yuna: have u ever seen happy with u? The day I came to know that u r my parents was the starting of my life's biggest slump. I lost my love of my life, lost the world's sweetest parents, lost my twin brother etc... My life has been a living hell since I met u both. I would rather die than living like this. Itz a living hell.

I felt like crying and wanted to give her my embrace for her to cry loud and to be safe but I couldn't. I couldn't understand anything but I could feel her longing and loneliness. I wish I was there for during her hard time.

Yuna: and still there's an enemy for me to fight. A mafia. he's haunting me for rejecting him. He's old enough to be my father. (To doctor) can't u just kill me? Just inject something for painless death. I can't endure if it's painful. I already had been through a lot of pain in my life. I can't endure more.

To be continued...

Pls vote and follow my account. Do write ur comments in the comments section.