loving you...

Min: Ask the thorn prince to come to seoul... Tell him that his mission is ready.

Guard: s, sir... (He leaves)

Min: How dare she? She even dared to say that she slapped me. Now, I'll show her who I'm...

The next day... At yuna's house.

Yuna's pov...

How lovely is this day? Sleeping all day and scrolling over my phone without working is heavenly. While scrolling through my gallery I saw my highschool photos with jungkook. My first love and it will be my last love.

Waiting for you jungkook... Come fast. Without realising I started crying.

Flashback... Before 7years, jeguk high school.

Yuna's pov,
Again I missed my last bus to school. I'll be late again. Oh god... Shibal. I need to run. I started running and a sports car interrupted my way. It was jungkook, the one who saved me from being bullied as I was new to this high school. My father recently tranferred here due to his work and I had to go to that school. I have a crush on him. Actually not on him, his car. He's filthy rich.

Jk: hey hi yuna... Get in fast. We're running late.

Yuna: r u sure?

Jk:s, I'm. We're frnds after all.

Yuna:R we? (He nodded proudly)

Jk: I helped u... Did u forget me?

Yuna: no no...

Jk: get in fast... It's late. (She sat beside him)

Yuna: u look cold outside but u really r sweet.

Jk: do I really look cold?

Yuna:s... Handsome too.

Jk:.i know that. I don't have many frnds... So can we be frnds?

Yuna: I thought that we already r frnds.

Jk: oh my frnd...

Author: so... Jk is from a rich family amd Yuna is from a mid class family. They both became very good and close frnds and slowly they started developing feelings over each other. But suddenly in their last year of highschool, jk's family suddenly went bankrupt amd became poor. But he managed to finish his highschool and graduate.

3rd year starting,

Yuna: jungkook, I wanna tell u something. Very important.

Jk: I too have something important to say.

Yuna: u go first.

Jk:(he let out a big sigh) I have feelings for u. I love u.

Yuna: me too...

Author: I know that the proposal was very simple. But kindly ignore that.

Graduating ceremony,

After the ceremony, I saw jk going somewhere alone. He was tensed. For the past 1month, he's acting weird. He's not at all talking to me properly. So, I decided to follow him. I followed him and he went to the sports room . He started to cry while watching something on his phone. I went near him.

He noticed me and hid his phone behind and hugged me tightly. He started to cry even more harder. I don't know what to do, so I just patted his back. After sometime

Jk: (he softly broke the hug and sat down and signalled her to sit beside him. She sat beside him) Yuna, I'm hiding something from u. I can't tell u what it is.

Yuna: I won't force u... U can tell whenever u want.

Jk:(he gave her a sad smile) I'm going somewhere... I don't know whether I'll return or not. I'm not sure. If I don't come , pls don't wait for me. Move on with ur life and career.

Yuna: y r u talking like this? I'll wait for u till u come. I don't care if it's a year or a decade.

Author: this is their last conversation. Aftet that she didn't receive a call or a msg. She called him and msged him but no reply. Now it's been 7years and still she's waiting for jk.

Flahback ends...

Yuna pov ends.

Yuna: I miss u jk... As a frnd and as a gf. Pls come fast.

Her phone rings. It was her manager, ms shin. She attends it.

Yuna: ahh... Ms shin. It's my day off. Pls
Don't give any work.

Ms shin: It's seojun's bday... He invited u to his party sterday, right? And u nodded.

Yuna: when did I?

Ms shin: sterday evening, while drinking with him.

Yuna: aish... I really need to stop drinking. I can't remember what happened. Ok ok I'll come. (Cuts call)

She got ready and went to seojun's bday party after buying a gift.

Tbc.