my dear stranger

Han seojun's pov,

I was very tensed due to the current situation. Haein hyung's scandal was spreading over the country like a forest fire. They r saying that haein is a nothing korean who escaped from there when he was young. Does that even make sense? Shit. These days the haters r becoming worse.

After a lot of effort of me, Yuna, haein hyung and jisoo eonni we started our own entertainment to manage our own schedules. But due to this scandal, our efforts will reach the drain. Oh no.

Then I saw a MSG on my phone with an alarm. It's an sos alarm from Yuna. It's an emergency. I need to save her. My house is in the outskirts of seoul so it's not crowded and is isolated. I saw the location. It was near my house. I called the cops and bodyguards and an ambulance. I took my car and went to the location as fast as I can. Yuna don't worry I'll take care of u.

Seojun's pov ends.

Meanwhile yuna's pov,

I started crying after realising that I was too weak to fight with him. I lost my hope and I got a feeling like u should I live... It would be nice to die than living in a hell like this. I started to lose my consciousness and felt dizzy. Then I saw a car coming towards me. It was abt to hurt me. Then I realised that it was the car which was following me throughout this day.

I got scared bcuz the car was coming in a very high speed and stopped in front of me abt 3inches gap. I processed what happened just now and knocked the door of car. It was driven by a male abt my age. He was wearing a mask and cap, fully dressed in black. For some reason, he felt familiar to me and I thought that I saw him somewhere. Also he seemed like a grim reaper.

No way, is he a grim reaper? Am I already dead? Shit! Y am I thinking like this in a situation like this. I turned back to see where mr thug was. He was not that far. I turned again to the stranger. He came out of his car with a pistol on his hands.

God...I'm lucky. Thank u for sending this person to save me. I went to that person and held his hands.

Yuna: (taking fast breath) jeogiyo, help me pls. That guy is trying to kill me.

I turned to see where that thug was again

I turned to see where that thug was again. He was just behind me smiling creepily. That smile just scared me to the core. It reminded me of my maths teacher who was no way less than this guy. I hid behind the stranger and peeked at that guy. Meanwhile the stranger was looking at me with a pissed off look.

Jk: (to the thug) mr...idk who she is. I think ur side is stronger so lemme join ur side. We'll make better team. (Jk loves teasing her. Yuna got scared.)

He was abt to go to that side but I dragged him. I was betrayed.

Yuna: pls help me.

Jk:(smirk and cold) u think I'm here to save u. Na bro. I'm here to earn money.