Moon kissed

Underneath the soft, silvery glow of the moon, Prapai and Sky laid down on the bed. The stars twinkled through the window like a thousand distant hopes, and a gentle breeze rustled through the window, creating a serene backdrop to the moment they shared.

In the middle of the night Sky woke up and found Prapai hugging him tightly in his sleep.

He looked at his sleeping face and then touched his bare chest. He wanted to feel his heartbeat. Prapai stirred in his sleep, and kissed on Sky's forehead. Sky first stiffened for a second but then kissed him on his chest just above where his heart is.

"Sky, do you want to snuggle and sleep or do you want something else?" Pai asked.

Sky blushed and kissed him on his neck and used his tongue on them. "Aaahhh.... Sky, are you sure you want that? Don't regret later." He looked at Prapai and nodded his head. Prapai immediately changed his position and came on top of Sky.

Prapai kissed Sky's forehead with the softest and lingering kiss, He moved to his lips and kissed his lips as if he is thirsty for this for ages. Sky was also reacting to Prapai's kisses. His hands were fondling Prapai's every part of the body. Prapai's hands moved to Sky hands to hold them firm as the folding was making Prapai lose his concentration on Sky's neck. Neck where Sky's scent was strongest, the scent which always made Prapai lose all his self control.

He raised his head and asked Sky "Baby, are you sure about this? Don't tell me to stop later, it will be the death of me."

Sky chose to kiss Prapai on his lips rather than replying to his question, lightly biting his lower lip which made Prapai lose all his self control. He dragged Sky, made him half sit to undress him from the pink t-shirt which kept Pai from tasting his whole body.

Sky also helps Prapai from his dress shirt. Sky started kissing Prapai nipples, biting them softly.

"Aaahh..."

Sky smiled while kissing, while listening to Prapai's moans. Prapai went down on Sky, kissed and sucked his stomach. Sky whimpered with all the intimacy he was getting from Prapai. Prapai helped him out of his shorts.

Sky lets him take from here, he wants Pai to know that he needs him even though he can't accept that in words, he showed with his action. Prapai marks his chest, puts hickeys on his collarbones and waist and lower stomach. Sky puts his legs around Prapai's hips and squeezes until Prapai feels what he needs—he presses his legs into Prapai's sides as hard as he can. Prapai's shallow, unsteady breathing is like the music to Sky's ears. He wraps an arm around Prapai's back and digs his nails into the skin of his back, definitely leaving a mark there, fingers of his other hand twisting into Prapai's hair and pulling it hard enough that he knows it stings to what Prapai is doing to Sky's body. The pain feels like sweet ecstasy.

Prapai moans, the arm holding him up shuddering and almost failing, weak in Sky's tight hold. He likes this. He needs this, needs to feel Sky's hold on him, he gets overwhelmed.

"Need you closer," Prapai rasps.

"Inside," Sky drags his hair sharply. "Come on."

Prapai fumbles, sitting back on his knees and removing his own pants which were still on him. Sky gets to see what was hidden behind those, Sky knew when he was in heat Prapai had seen his whole body but he never got a chance to see Prapai's. Sky wishes he could reach out and touch it, but Prapai is already manhandling Sky's hips up, tearing off his underwear in one go. Prapai was everywhere, his one hand was touching Sky's inner thighs, caressing there, another around him, strong and warm and reeling Sky back in, kissing him harder, Sky's nails now were on Prapai's arms almost penetrating through the skin.