Nightmares turning into reality

TW// attempt of rape // mention of rape**

It was their wedding night. Sky was waiting in her nuptial chamber for Prapai when his phone rang.

It was a SMS from an unknown number.

So you married that bastard when I clearly warned you I will ruin you and your boyfriend. You are the reason my friend is dead and now I am coming after you and your husband. Be ready.

........

It was their wedding night. It has been 2 months since they came back to Thailand. Sky had joined a small architecture firm, Prapai convinced him a lot to join his family business but Sky told him he will only join their business when he is actually worthy of it. He doesn't want to join just because he is Prapai's partner. Obviously Prapai agreed, he agrees to everything Sky says, his world revolves around Sky.

Their daughter, his princess, was already 20 months old. It was his duty to put her to sleep every night. Even on their wedding night Pai was tucking her into sleep. He was eager to go to his Sky.

When Prapai entered their room he found a curled up Sky on their bed crying and breathing heavily clutching his phone in his hand.

"What happened Sky? Are you in pain?" Sky handed over his phone to Prapai.

"I am gonna kill those bastards with my bare hands."

Prapai sat on the bed beside Sky. He leaped on Prapai and held him tight. "I told you not to come back to Bangkok, why didn't you listen to me P'Pai? Now they are going to come after me again." Sky said while sobbing.

"I told you Sky, you do not have to worry about all this. It's good that they messaged you, now I have a lead to find them."

Sky looked at Pai, blinking his puppy eyes, "What if they publish my pictures? Now the whole country knows we are married, they will recognize me."

"You don't have to worry, I will take care of everything."

"Now let's put you to bed. You must be very tired after the whole celebration today. Let's talk about all this tomorrow."

"P'Pai~~ it's our wedding night and I ruined it."

"Haha" Prapai smiled at Sky's remark. "I know baby, but I also know you can't take an eventful night tonight so sleep in my arms tonight, we can have a wedding night every night." Prapai said while kissing Sky's face everywhere.

"Umm" Sky was already very tired to react.

.........

Next few days were uneventful. Both of them went to their work in the morning. Evenings they will spend with each other. Cooking dinner together, playing with Autumn and tucking her to sleep. Life was going well.

It was early morning when Sky woke up, the Sun wasn't still up. He woke up due to something unknown. It was like something bad was going to happen, an uncomfortable feeling where you can't put a finger on the problem.

One more reason Sky always woke up early was Autumn. This was his time with their daughter. If Prapai was awake he would not let Sky near her, not because he loved her more, even though that was the reason Prapai always gave Sky. Sky knew it was because he was jealous of his own daughter, he thought Sky will love Autumn more than Prapai and why does Sky know that? Because one night when Prapai came drunk from an office party he confessed that. Sky never told Prapai he knew it because Prapai would feel embarrassed, he just played along. Oh how much he loved Prapai, he has no idea. That stupid man's jealousy was out of the world but sometimes Sky enjoyed it. It made him feel special, most special in someone's life.