HARRY!!!!

Emma's POV:

I waved Harry and then I closed the door of my room. I sat down on my bed. I texted Eleanor (Louis' new girlfriend and a good friend of mine), if she wanna go shopping with me. After a few minutes, she texted yes. I changed my clothes. I put on black jeans, a red sweater and went out of the house.

Eleanor was already there. "Hey El!" I hugged her. We sat in my car and then we drove to the shopping mall. We bought a few things like jeans and shoes and then we went to a restaurant. On the way to the restaurant, my phone rang. "Hey Niall!" I said. "Emma we are in the hospital! You have to come!" Niall shouted. "I'll be there in a few minues!" I said to him. "What's wrong?" Eleanor asked. "The boys are in the hospital! We have to come!" I said to her. We got into the car and drove there. Outside the hospital, Liam waited for us. "Liam! What happened?" Eleanor asked. "Harry was feeling dizzy and suddenly he was laying on the floor!" Liam told us. We ran into the room where Harry was. We entered the room. All of the boys where there. Harry was laying in the bed but he was awake. "Oh my god Harry!" I ran to him and hugged him. "Emma..." He said in a very low voice. "How are you?" Eleanor hugged him too. "I'm better now. But the doctor said that I have to stay here for the night" Harry said. "We will go now. Emma will stay here with you, Hazza. See you tomorrow!" Louis hugged him. "Bye! Get better soon!" The boys and Eleanor said, then they left. "Come to me Em" I layed down next to Harry. The bed was big, enough for two persons. We were talking til 8pm, then we both fall asleep.

*the next day*

Harry's POV:

I slowly opened my eyes. I noticed that I wasn't at home but in the hospital. I looked next to me. Emma was laying there. Her right arm was on my stomach. I slowly stroked her. After a few minutes, she woke up. "Good morning Harry" Em smiled at me. "Good morning love" I kissed her. "How are you feeling?" Emma asked. "Really good!" I smiled. Em stood up and went to the toilet. "Good morning Mr. Styles! How are you feeling today?" A doctor came into my room. "I'm really good" I said. "You are allowed to go home today. Good bye!" The doctor said and left. Emma came back. "I'm allowed to go home!" I said and smiled. "That's great!" She smiled too. I stood up. Emma packed my things while I put on my clothes. After a while, we left the hospital. "My car is right there Harry" We sat into the car and drove home.

Emma's POV:

"Hello guys!" Harry said while we entered the house. "Harry! Emma!" The boys, Eleanor, Perrie (Zayn's new girlfriend) and Danielle (Liam's girlfriend) shouted. We hugged them, then we went into Harry's room because he wanted to lay down. Harry layed down into his bed. I layed down next to him. He grabbed my head, and gave me a big but soft kiss. "I love you" He wispered into my ear. "I love you too" I said to him and kissed him.