Eli<3

Emma's POV:

"Good morning! Time to wake up!" Somebody screamed. I opened my eyes and looked around. My head was on Harry's stomach. Then I looked to the door. "Eli!!!!!" I screamed. I noticed that Harry woke up too. Eli jumped on Harry's bed (Eli is my twin sister). She hugged me. Harry was looking around. "Good morning Eli" Harry said. He looked confused. "Liam said that you are in Harry's room, but he didn't knew if you were still sleeping" Elina laughed.

I stood up and noticed that I have still my clothes from yesterday on. Eli looked at me and she smiled. "I'll go to my room. Come with me Eli!" I kissed Harry and then we went out of his room.

I changed my clothes, brushed my teeth and did my hair. "You and Harry?" Eli looked at me. "Yes, me and Harry" I smiled. "Since when?" She asked. "Since a few days" I said. "Congrats!" Elina hugged me. "Thanks hun! And what about you?" I grinned. "I'm still single..." She looked at me.

We went into the living room. All of the boys where there, even Dani, El and Perrie. "Good morning guys!" I said. "Hi!" Elina smiled. "Hey Eli! How are you doing?" Niall asked. "Great, thanks. What about you guys?" "We're great too!" Zayn said. "This is Perrie, Zayn says that she's only a friend but yeah" I said and everyone laughed. Zayn hugged Perrie. She smiled. "That's Danielle and El. You might know them" I smiled. "Yeah" Eli smiled too. "Breakfast!" Harry shouted and and grabbed my hand. "We already ate. It's beautiful out there, we are many people... Time for a pool party!" Louis screamed. Everyone jumped into the pool. Harry and me laughed.

We went into the kitchen and Harry did breakfast. "My cook!" I hugged him from behind. He laughed.

We sat into the living room. "Really good Haz!" I smiled. "It's not hard to do breakfast!" Harry laughed. "Do you wanna go there too?" I pointed at the pool. "I'm still not feeling that good to have a party" He said. "Okay! What do you wanna do?" I asked. "Hhmm... We could go for a romantic walk?" He smiled at me. "Great idea Haz" He kissed me.