Broken Heart

Emma's POV:

I went into the living room. "Niall, please come with me" I said and tried to smile. We went into my room. We sat on my couch. I looked at him and he was smiling. He looked so happy! I started crying. "Emma! What's wrong honey?" He hugged me. "It's just... I.." I cryed harder. I couldn't do this to this cute irish boy. He is one of my best friends, and I don't wanna break his heart cause I know that he loves me. "You can tell me everything you want babe!" He was still hugging me. I didn't stop crying. After a few minutes, Niall started singing Little Things. It's my favourite song. I looked at him, still crying. He stopped singing. "I don't wanna see you crying. It can't be that horrible what you wanna tell me" Niall smiled at me.

Niall's POV:

I have no idea why she's crying. What had happened? "Please Emma, tell me! What's wrong?" She stopped crying. "Sorry, I can't... I don't wanna break your heart..." Em said. "Please darling!" I looked into her eyes. "Okay... Me and Harry... Harry... I..." Emma stopped. "You and Harry? What's going on here babe? Is Harry okay?" I asked. "Yeah, he's alright... Niall... I thought a lot yesterday. And I know that you and Harry like me very much." Emma looked at me. "Yeah..." I said to her. "I love Harry!" She shouted and started crying. I'm done. My heart is actually broken. She looked at me. I just looked at the ground. I don't know what to do. "I'm so sorry Niall! You'll always be my best friend but Harry..." She was still crying. I didn't say a word. I stood up and went into my room. I locked the door and sat on my bed. I was actually broken. Nobody and nothing could cheer me up right now. Nothing.

Suddenly, somebody knocked on my door. "Niall, I'm so sorry!" Emma was still crying. Should I be mad at her? I think not, cause they are her feelings. She likes Harry more than me? I can de with it. No wait, I can't. Right now I really can't.

I was sitting on my bed since four hours now. I wasn't able to do anything.

At about 7pm, I stood up amd went to my fridge. I drank some come and ate some strawberries. Nothing more. I switched the TV on. It was playing X Factor. Memories... When it ended, I switched the TV off and layed down in my bed. A few minutes later, I fall asleep.