Where is Emma?

Harry's POV:

What have I done? I'm such an idiot! I hate myself so much right now! I have to find her! But where is Emma?

I went back to our house. "Harry! Where is Emma?" Louis asked. "She ran away. Please help me to find her!" I said to him. We went out of the house. "I'll go this way and you this one!" Boo Bear said. I'm so glad that he didn't ask why she ran away!

We were searching her for about 30 minutes now, but we still didn't find Em. "Harry! I found her!" Louis shouted. I ran to him. Emma was laying on the ground.

Lou was carrying her. I was going behind him. I nearly cried. I'm such an horrible boy! What will she say to them when they ask her what had happened?

I opened the door of our house and we went in. Nobody was in the living room anymore. Lou brought her into her room. "Good night Haz!" He said. "Goid night Boo Bear!" I tried to smile. Louis is a good friend. A really funny and helpful one.

Finally, I layed into my bed.

Louis' POV:

I opened the oor of my room and went in. I changed my clothes and layed down into my bed. Why did Emma ran away? Did Harry do something to her? I'll ask him tomorrow. No, I'll ask Emma, cause she will tell me the truth.

I couldn't sleep, so I went on Twitter. I followed and wrote a few fans, but then I closed it and went sleeping.