Happy Birthday

Harry's POV:

About 20 minutes later, we were there.

"Come into this room please" The doctor's assistant said. Emma looked at me and smiled. "Ehm" I said and looked at the ground. "Please come with me" My girlfriend said and grabbed my arm.

"Good morning Mr. and Mrs. McDouglas" The doctor said. "No we're not-" I started and Emma laughed. The doctor grinned and went on. "Do you had any problems so far?" He asked. "Yeah... I often feel dizzy and I also vomit a lot" Emma said and touched her baby bump. "It's normal" The doctor said and smiled.

We talked a lot more with the doctor, even about the birth! I'm so excited and nervous! But also happy.

We sat down in the car amd drove home. Em was smiling the whole time. She was so happy because of the baby!

When we arrived home, I wrote Niall a text message: "We are here!" Then I helped my pregnant girlfriend out of the car.

Emma opened the door of our house.

Emma's POV:

"Surprise!" Everyone shouted. "Happy birthday Emma!" They went on. I nearly cried! Such a nice surprise! "Thank you so much!" I said when I entered the house. Louis, Liam, Zayn, Niall, Perrie, Danielle, Eleanor, Elina, Mum, Dad and Ed Sheeran were there! Everyone hugged me and gave me a present.

When we sat down in the living room, everyone, except Eli, Eleanor, Niall and Harry, stared at my baby bump. Silence. "Basically" I started. "Honey" My mum said and started crying. "No mommy" I stood up and hugged her. "Who is the father?" Dad asked. "It's Harry" I answered. Everyone looked at him, even my mum. My mum stood up, went to Harry and grabbed his hands. "Congratulation" She said, smiled and hugged him. Everyone did so. Later, they hugged me. After it, Louis came up to me. "Can I-" He started. I grabbed his hand and put it on my bump. Lou smiled and kissed me on the forehead. "I'm so happy for ya!" He said and I fell into his arms. "Thank you Boo Bear" I said to him. "Hey! He's mine!" Eleanor said and laughed.

We had a little party, with cake, other food and music. The boys sang for me and then Ed Sheeran. "Thank you Ed" I said and he hugged me.

At 10pm, my mum, dad, Ed and Eleanor left the party. Harry and me went into Harry's room. "Wait" He said to me and I sat down on the couch. He took out a big present. "Oh Harry" I said and kissed him. I opened it and started crying. There where a few baby clothes in it, but not a lot cause we don't know if it's a girl or a boy yet. "Thank you Haz" I said and hugged him. "I thought you would need it later" Harry said to me and touched my 'baby'. "I hope you'll like your clothes" My boyfriend wispered and then he kissed my baby bump. I laughed and kissed Harry's forehead. "Have you any ideas for the baby's name?" He asked and sat down next to me.

___________________

It was a kinda short chapter I know... But yeah xx What do you thinkk??? Tell me!

Should the baby be a girl or a boy?? Tell me in a comment or tweet me: @nouisheart

VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!!!!! :)

~Elli_Stylinson