Romantic walk

Emma's POV:

We went into out of the house. Harry was holding my hand. We went into the park. There we sat down for a while. Harry has his arm around me and I have my head on his shoulder. There were no people in the park, and that was really good. "I love you so much" Harry wispered in my ear. He grabbed my head and gave me a very long kiss. "I love you too Hazza" I wispered after the kiss. Harry took out his iPhone and he did a pic of us. Then he tweeted it and wrote there: In the park with the girl of my life. After I read it, I kissed him on the cheek. "You are the boy of my life" I said to him.

A few minutes later, we stood up and went into the wood. We always go here with the other boys. Harry has his left arm around me. We were going around and then we layed down on the grass. I had my head on Harry's stomach and he had his hand on my back.

We were laying there for about 30 minutes, without saying a word. "I'm hungry Harry" I said. "Me too" He said. We stood up and went out of the wood. Harry called a taxi.

We sat into it and we drove to restaurant.

It was a very small but beautiful restaurant. We ordered something to drink and to eat.

The food was really good. We both had fish.

After we ate, a young girl came up to us. "Can I have a picture with you Harry and Emma?" "Sure" Harry smiled.

We went out of the restaurant. It was 3pm. We decided to go back home.

"I can't go anymore. My legs hurt cause of the high heels" I said to Harry and sat on the ground. We were in the wood again. "I'll carry you home" Harry smiled and grabbed me. I layed my head on Harry's shoulder. After 15 minutes, we were at home. Harry started running and he threw me into the pool. He jumped into it too. Nobody was in the pool anymore. We went out of it and went into the living room. "Hello" Harry said. Liam, Danielle, Zayn and Perrie were listening to music and talking, Eli, Niall, Eleanor and Louis were playing Wii. "Hello" Eli said. "Where have you guys been?" Louis asked. "We were on a long walk" Harry said.

We went into Harry's room.