Please Niall!

Emma's POV:

I was still sitting on my couch. Harry and Louis have already knocked a lot of times on my door, but I didn't open it.

I knocked on Niall's door, buy he didn't open it. Later I went into the living room. It was already 9pm and they boys were watching TV. I was standing in the living and the boys didn't notice me. But after a few minutes, Harry saw me and he went to me. "And? What did he say?" Harry looked at me. I didn't say anything. I just turned away and went into the garden. Harry followed me. I sat down on the grass, Harry sat next to me. "I broke his heart!" I shouted and started crying. Harry hugged me. "I'll talk to him tomorrow, okay?" He said. I looked at him. "Don't cry darling. He will find another girl" He smiled at me. I tried to smile, but it didn't work.

*the following day*

Harry's POV:

I knocked on Niall's door. He opened it. But when he saw me, he closed it again. "Please Niall! I wanna talk to you!" "But I don't wanna talk to you Harry!" He shouted. "Please Nialler! It's really important! I promised Emma that I'll talk to you!" Niall finally opened his door. I looked at him. He was crying a lot, beacause his eyes were red. "Don't be mad at me or at Emma, Niall!" "I know, but..." "I know Niall. We broke your heart, and we are really, really sorry for that!" I looked at him. "And what shall I do now? The girl of my dreams is in love with one of my best friends!" He looked at me. I wonder why Niall isn't really mad at me... "Niall, you will find another great girl. She will be as great as Emma, just believe!" I smiled at him. "I know Haz, but whenever I look at her, I..." "I'll find you someone, I promise" He giggled. "Okay, I'll try to forget about Emma...." "She's still one of your best friends!" I smiled at him. "You're right Harry" We went out of his room. Emma was in her room and we knocked at her door. "Good morning!" We said. Emma smiled at us. "Good morning Niall, good morning Harry!" She gave us a little kiss on the cheek. "I talked to Harry. Everything is alright now. He said that he'll find me a girlfriend!" Niall laughed. "That's great!" Emma giggled. "So, what are we going to do today?" Niall asked. "We have to go to the studio. Zayn, Liam and Louis are already there" I said. "How long will you guys be there?" Emma didn't sound happy. "I don't know... I'll phone you, okay?" I said. "Okay..." Emma looked at us. "Bye Em!" Niall said, waved Emma and went away. "Thank you Harry!" Emma hugged me. "Bye darling. Love you!" I kissed her. "Good bye Hazza!" She smiled at me.

I sat into Niall's car and then we drove to the studio.