The feelings

Emma's POV:

I'm just sitting on the couch, watching a something on the TV with the boys. "What are we watching?" I asked. "Grey's Anatomy" Harry laughed. "Why are u laughing?" Liam asked. "There's nothing else on the TV right now Haz!" "And what about Harry Potter? You said we'll watch it tonight!" "It's 7pm Harry, it will start in about an hour." I started laughing. Liam and Harry looked at me and I stopped. "I'll do some popcorn now. Who wanna help me?" I asked them. "I wanna help you!" Niall stood up and went to the kitchen with me.

Niall's POV:

She's standing next to me, doing popcorn and opening a bag of chips. I know that she'll never like me as much as I like her, but I can live with it. All of the boys can. But it's really hard cause she'se so nice and funny and lovely and helpful and.... She's perfect. Her blonde long hair, her green eyes, her smile... I love everything on her! "Em..." "Yes Niall?" "I just wanted to say... That... Ummm" "Is everything okay with you babe?" OMG SHE JUST SAID BABE TO ME!!!! "Yeah.... I mean... No... But..." "Hey Nialler, what's wrong?" She is looking at me. "Uummm nothing. Everything's fine" I tried to smile. She gives me a kiss on my left cheek and then she left the kitchen. I'm still standing here, next to the microwave, where she just did popcorn."Niall! Where are you?" Emma shouted. "I'm coming!"

CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it