Iresistible

Harry's POV:

"What are you going to do today Boo Bear?" I asked when I sat down next to him. "We have to go to the studio today" Louis said. "When?" Emma asked him. "At 1pm" Liam said. "Oh... Okay" My girlfriend said. She was sitting on me and I hugged her from behind. "What about you girls?" Emma asked. "I have to study for my exam I'm going to have on monday" Eleanor said. "Me too" Elina said. "And I promised my grandma that I'll go shopping with her" Danielle said. "Okay..." Emma didn't sound very happy. I kissed her on the neck. "We will be back soon" I said to her.

"I'm back!" Zayn shouted when he entered the house. We sat down on the dining table and then we started eating. Suddenly, Louis' mobile phone rang. "Hello" He said. "Okay. Bye" He said after some time. "That was Paul. He's already waiting outside. We have to go now" Boo Bear said. I looked at Emma. She wasn't eating anymore, she was just looking on the ground. We all stood up and went into our rooms.

I changed my clothes. Emma was sitting on my couch. I grabbed her head and kissed her. "I'll text you" I said, waved her and went out of my room.

Emma's POV:

A few minutes later, I stood up and went out of Harry's room. I noticed that nobody was in the house anymore. I went into my room. I changed my clothes. I put on jeans, a pink shirt and went into the bathroom. After all, I went back into my room. I sat down on my couch and took out my mobile phone. I went on twitter. I tweeted a few friends and then I read some of my mentions. Most of the tweets were from Directioners. I read them for about 5 minutes, then I went offline. I layed down on my bed and closed my eyes. I fall asleep.

I opened my eyes. I looked at my mobile phone. It was 5pm and I got a message from Harry: Hey honey! We will be back at 5.30! Luv ya! ~Harry

I texted him: Okay! Luv ya more! ~Emma

I texted Elina and then I went into the living room. She texted me back: I'll be there at 6! Mum texted me. She wants us to eat at her place tomorrow!~Eli

I texted her back and the I threw my phone somewhere on the couch. I stood up and turned on the radio. The A Team by Ed Sheeran was playing. One of my favourite songs! I sat down again. I searched for my mobile phone and then I took it onto the table. About ten minutes later, I heard somebody outside the house.

"We are back!" Louis shouted when they entered the house. I heard them running into the living room. "Emma!" Harry ran straight to me, kissed me and gave me a hug. "What were you doing today?" Louis asked, when he sat down next to me. "I was sleeping" I answered. "Awww" Harry hugged me from behind, cause I was sitting on him. I grinned.

Liam turned the music louder. "One Way Or Another!" He screamed and started dancing a bit. "This is such a great song boys" I said before it ended. "We love it too!" Zayn said and smiled. Louis wispered something into Harry's ear. "Emma" Hazza said to me. "Yeah?" I looked at him. We both stood up and went into my room. "What's wrong?" I asked my boyfriend. He came up to me and gave me a big kiss. After it, he looked at me. "The Take Me Home Tour starts tomorrow" He said. "W-w-what?" I couldn't speak cause I knew that I couldn't go with them. I sat down on my couch. A tear rolled down on my cheek. "I'm so sorry hun" He sat down next to me and hugged me. I started crying. "No Emma! Please don't cry!" Harry said to me, but I didn't stop. Such a long time without Hazza and the other boys? Not again! "Come, Emma. Let's go to the living room again" He said and wipped of my tears. We stood up and went out of my room. "I have to go to the bathroom" I said to him, still a little bit crying. "Okay. I'll wait in the living room" He kissed me on the forehead and went away. Before I entered the bathroom, I heard Eli crying. I ran into Niall's room. He was hugging her. I went to her and hugged her and started crying too. After a few minutes, we stood up. Niall went into the living room, we went into the bathroom.

After all, we went into the living room. Eli sat down next to Niall, I next to Harry. He gave his arm around me and kissed me on the neck. I sighed. Liam looked between Eli and me. He opened his mouth, but then he closed it again. I guess he wanted to say something. Louis stood up and looked at me. "Hm?" I looked at him, then I looked at the ground again. "Well..." He sarted. "Nothin' is well Louis" Eli said. Everyone looked at her. "Yeah" I said and looked at Harry, who was looking at me. He kissed me on the cheek. "What do you girls want to do today?" Louis went on. "Hhmm" I looked at Eli. "I'm not in the mood to do something anymore" My sister said. I nodded. Louis came up to me and kissed me on the cheek. I looked at him. "What about El, Dani and Perrie?" Elina asked. "They know it since yesterday" Liam said. He looked really sad. Everyone looked sad. "What will they do when..." I stopped. "Perrie will be on tour, Eleanor has to go to school and Danielle will perform at the X Factor every week" Zayn said and looked at me. "And what about you girls?" Zayn asked. "I'll have to go to school too" Elina said and looked at me. "Nothing" I said and sighed. Harry looked at me. "Hhmm" He said. "Or do you have any other ideas?" I asked my boyfriend. He looked at the ground. "I thought so" I said. "Why do you don't go to school anymore?" Perrie asked. I didn't notice that she was here. "Long story" I said. "Tell me!" She said to me. "I had an accident. I was in the hospital for one whole year. I wasn't able to go back to school, so I worked as a stylist at the X Factor a few month later" I said and looked at the ground. Perrie came up to me. "I'm so sorry Emma" She said and looked into my eyes. "It's okay" I tried to smile. She smiled too and went back to Zayn.

We talked for a few more minutes. "I'll sleep at Eleanor's place today. I'll be back in the morning" Louis said and went away. We looked at Liam. "Danielle will come at 8" He said. Now it's 7pm. Zayn and Perrie stood up and went out of the house, maybe for a walk. "Does anybody want something to eat or to drink?" Liam aked and stood up. Nobody said anything. "I guess nobody" Leeyum said and went into his room. Now there were only Eli, Niall, Harry and me in the living room. "I have to pack my things" Niall said. Harry nodded. We all stood up. Harry and I went hand in hand into his room. I sat down on his bed. Harry took out three big bags and put them on the couch. "Do you wanna help me?" Harry asked me. "Sure" I said and went into the bathroom. There was a little bag and I put there two shampoos, two tooth brushes and more things. I went back into his room and gave him the bag. "Thank you babe" Harry said and gave me a kiss.

After 15 minutes, he had packed his things. He put the bags to his door and then he sat down on the couch. I sat down next to him. "Don't be sad now" Harry kissed me on the cheek. "I'll try it, okay?" I tried to smile at him. "I love your smile" He said and smiled too. "I said you to stop it" I blushed.

"It's 7.30. What do you wanna do now?" Harry asked me. "Hhmm" I looked at him. He grinned. "No Harry. Not today" I looked at the ground. "Okay" He said and carried me into his bed. "Harry!" I looked at him. "I just wanna cuddle with you, not more. I promise!" My boyfriend said. I smiled at him and ripped his shirt off. He laughed. "Don't, try to make me stay! Or ask if I'm okay, I don't have the answer" He sang. "Aww! Iresistible!" I said. "Your voice is perfect" I said and looked at his sixpack. "You are perfect" I added. He layed down on me and started kissing me everywhere on the face. "Haz" I laughed.

We were cuddling, kissing and talking for about 2 hours, then we both fall asleep.

_______________________

Hope you guys liked this chapter! Do you wanna have more long chapters like this or short ones? Let me know! Sorry Eli for not mentioning you so much in this chapter! Follow me on Twitter: @Elli_Tommo :) Make sure you vote, comment and/or share!