Rock Me, good bye and more

Harry's POV:

"I love you" I said after we layed down on my bed. Emma layed down really close to me. I looked at her and started kissing her. She layed down on me and started ripping off my shirt. I slowly opened the buttons of her blouse. "Do you really want it?" I asked and looked into her beautiful eyes. "Yes" She said and smiled. Emma slowly took off my pants. I sat down, only with boxers. My girlfriend looked and smiled at me. I took off her pants. Now she had only her underwear on. I have never seen her like that, but she was really beautiful. Emma slowly came close to me an started taking off my boxers. During that, I was kissing her on the forehead.

Now that I was totally naked she looked at me, with her eyes and mouth wide open. "Hm?" I said and stroked her on her stomach. "You are so perfect" Emma said and kissed me on the lips. After that, she opened her brah and I took it off. "Wow" I said. Emma blushed. I slowly touched her breasts. She closed her eyes and smiled. I kissed her on the stomach and then I took off her brief. I fingered her a bit and then she me.

Then, I decided to do it. It was mine and her first time, so I had to be really carefull.

Emma's POV:

I moaned really loud when I suddenly felt Harry in me. "Harry move!" I screamed. He did so. He moaned a few times and after all, we stopped and layed down.

"Oh Harry" I said and smiled. He kissed me on the lips. "It's 9.51. I have to go" My boyfriend said and we put on our clothes.

After that, we went into the living room, where all were sitting. "I forgot the bags!" Harry said and went back into his room.

When Hazza came back, we went out of the house. Paul put their bags into the bus and then it was time to say good bye. First, I said good bye to Louis, then to Zayn, Liam, Niall and the last one was my boyfriend. I hugged him and he gave me a big kiss. "I love you" Harry wispered into my ear. "I love you too" I said and we stopped hugging. I started crying and Eli hugged me. She, Perrie and Danielle were crying too.

"Bye guys" We waved them when they got onto the bus. A minute later, the bus drove away. We girls went back into the house. Everyone was crying, so we just sat down on the couch.

*3 weeks later*

My stomach hurted since a few days, and I was feeling dizzy. I thought a lot why I was feeling like this, because I had no fever or anything like that. Oh my god! Harry and me... We forgot to prevent! Oh my god! I stood up, put on some jeans and ran out of the house into the super market. There I bought a pregnancy test, ran back home and immediatelly went to the toilet.

After all, I looked at the test. About a minute laiter, it showed a +. I threw it out of the window and started crying. "Emma?" Eleanor knocked on my door. "Yes?" I said, still crying. "What's wrong?" She asked and I came out of the toilet.

We went into my room. "Harry and me..." I started and looked at her. "Yes?" She asked. "We had..." I added. "Oh... But why are you crying?" She looked into my eyes. "I'm..." I stopped. "I'm pregnant" I said and started crying again. Eleanor came up to me and hugged me. "But..." She started. "We forgot to..." I said and stopped crying. "You have to tell him" She said and looked at me. She gave me my mobile phone and I phoned him. "Hey Emma!" Harry said. "Hey Hazza! How are you today?" I asked him. "Good! And you my dear?" He asked. I looked at Eleanor. "Tell him" She wispered. "Emma I'm sorry I have to go! Bye" Harry said. "Oh... Bye" I said and threw my phone against my bed. "He had to go" I looked at Eleanor.

_____________________

How do you liked this part? Tell me!!!!!! Next part comes tomorrow!

Vote & comment :)

~Elli_Stylinson