Bonus Chapter : As long as he's happy

This is a bonus of Sanemi's perspective after he and Giyuu caught up. Like what he did after he last saw Giyuu.

Also sorry that it took me so long to upload a new chapter. I just have been very stressed with my finals and Christmas coming up. But since it's done I started to write this chapter. Anyway, let's get on with it.

—--------------------------------------

Sanemi's Pov-

After me and Giyuu caught up for a bit at the bar I finally found my car, before driving off I sat in it rethinking everything that happened.

After a couple of minutes I started driving while comprehending everything.

Luckily, it wasn't a bad drive. I wonder if Giyuu lives around here.

After a couple of minutes I finally arrived back at my house, I parked as best as I could. I grabbed my things and headed inside.

I unlocked the door, and walked into my house. It's been a couple of years since I moved out of my apartment. The memory of living there was too much so I got a small house with a backyard.

The backyard has a small koi fish pond with a couple of plants. One of them was a cherry blossom tree and it was finally in season so the flowers were blooming on it.

The backyard has a nice view of the sky, it is also covered in stars most of the nights.

I placed my shoes nicely by the door and placed my stuff on the couch.

I headed to my sliding door, and I walked outside. I walked to the cherry blossom tree and sat down by it.

My back pressed up against the tree. I looked up to the moon and stared at it for a while.

It is a full moon, the stars all shining down so it's not dark.

"The moon is beautiful tonight." I chuckled to myself, at the old memory.

I stared at the moon, scared that if I looked away it would be gone, covered in the clouds, scared to come out.

I breathed in the cold air, it was really refreshing having the wind blow in your hair.

No one's Pov-

Sanemi kept his gaze on the moon, he really loved it. But he knew it was out of his reach and there was nothing he could do to get it.

So he stood aside and watched it grow.

As Sanemi stared at the moon all the memories he had with Giyuu appeared in his mind, and for once he didn't want it to stop.

One memory he wished he could erase was the one he had today. The one with Giyuu and his family.

He didn't want to think about it, even though it would be selfish, he would want to be the only one for Giyuu.

But if those people make him happy, Sanemi will stand aside and not get in the way of Giyuu's happiness.

Sanemi was still staring at the moon, some cherry blossom flowers were falling on him, but he didn't mind.

Sanemi remembered Giyuu walking with his kids, and he smiled at himself. The thought of Giyuu being happy was enough for him.

"As long as he's happy, then I'm fine." Sanemi said to himself before taking one last glance at the moon and walking back inside his house.

-------------------------------------------------

Authors  note:

HEYYYYY POOKIES!!!! THIS BOOK IS ALMOST DONE. IT'S JUST THE LAST BONUS CHAPTER THEN IT'S FINISHED. THANK YOU FOR READING THISS. I'M VERY GRATEFUL.  IM SURPRISED IT CAME THIS FAR. THANK YOU ALSO FOR 1.5K VIEWS IT MEANS A LOT TO ME.

Word count: 563