Character Breakdown

Mallory Emerson was the younger twin sister to Micheal Emerson. Has Lavender eyes and long black curls like her twin. It brushes the top of her butt.

She's a taller woman, a bare 1 inch smaller than her twin but still able to see over her mother and youngest brother Sam.

Name: Mallory Emerson
Hair Color: long curly Dark Brown, almost Black
Eye Color: Lavender
Weight: 125lbs
Height: 5'9
Build: Feminine curves, strong legs.
Age: 18

Clothing: typical 80's fashion,
Personal Items: heart Necklace from her mother and a bracelet with two charms, one for each brother.

Likes: Her family, sweet and salty foods, dancing, music, things that are unpredictable.

Dislikes: riding bitch, predictability, bitter foods, her father, being underestimated, people not listening.

Family:
* Mother: Lucy Emerson
* Father: Scotty Romano (Not in the Picture)
* Brothers: Micheal Emerson (her twin) and Sam Emerson
* Grandpa: Papa Emerson

(We are just gonna say that when Lucy got divorced from her Husband, the boys and Mallory decided to take on their mothers maiden Name.)

Ethnical Background: English, Angelo-Saxon, and Italian.

Educational Background: Her and Micheal have Highschool degrees.

Personality: a bit socially awkward, genuine, cautious, and loyal.

Romance??? We'll see what the readers want.

Heights

Micheal: 5'10
Mallory: 5'9
Sam: 5'5
Lucy: 5'2

Dwayne: 6'5
Paul: 6'2
David: 5'11
Marko: 5'7

Max: 6'3

Chapter note:
I also have this story up on AO3 under the same name. But the profile name there is NeverLookBack98. This story will eventually be posted to Tumblr as well.